warns! - Denied

Burboon boi

What you want to see? - bring back the old warn appeal system but tweaked!

Why should we add it? - currently some people have warns from months or even years ago who haven't broken any rules recently!

What are the advantages of having this? - ok so what im proposing is lets say you cant get old warns removed if you have over 20(can make it less if its an issue). you must also wait 3 months and not get any warning for 2/3 months(again can be tweaked if needed). This way players who have truly learned their lesson can get warns removed from long ago! I know the reason this was removed is because people were getting warns removed so they could come back and minge but this way I believe we could really stop this! And before SMT might deny this I ask you to truly rethink this system and how having it removed is affecting players who haven't gotten warns in months who have learned from their lesson.

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone!

Links to any content - N/A

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

+ Support

I have warns from 2016 that i never got removed, haven't gotten a warn in that time, so it doesn't make sense to not be able to remove them. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor