Beepis's Command Application

Beepis

Name: Beepis

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in research (approximate): 2 weeks

The position being applied for: Research Supervisor

Why should I be in research command: I think I should be in research command because I have a very creative mind, I don’t mind grading tests or reading tests or even supervising tests. I take lower ranking research personnel on my tests if I believe that they deserve it or wont mess anything up, as in I will go out of my way to ask fellow researchers if they want to tag along with me on my test that they don’t have access to if they do a test on their own. I also tend to focus more on the RP aspect of research and the essay writing instead of the actual game itself.

What will I do to make research more active and better?: What I plan to do is host a mass test at least once a week because from what I see not that many people host mass tests anymore and those tests are crucial to build a sense of community and partnership between researchers. I also will host mass training's hopefully daily to get as many junior researchers into the branch as possible and I will let other designated trainers either help out or if they are new to training I will guide them and give advice on what to talk about. I also am a forward thinker to where im thinking “hey what if this happens, how could we prevent this from happening or stop it from happening.”

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+/-Support

+Good effort and dedication on research.

-Thats a little low time for command.

+Despite that -support, I feel you would be a good fit for the position.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

38 minutes ago, Felwinter said:

- Support: You've only been in research for 2 weeks and that's not enough to prove that your loyal or dedicated.

your a real good guy but not a lot of time in research, I’ve been here almost 2 years and I’m just now starting to become a trusted figure 

19 hours ago, Felwinter said:

- Support: You've only been in research for 2 weeks and that's not enough to prove that your loyal or dedicated.

I mean yeah beepis I have nothing against you, it's just that you don't seem fit for the job right now. Come back with more experience and time, then I'll think about it.

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

+/-Support

You are mature and show dedication to the research branch, but as everyone else stated 2 weeks is a short amount of time and takes experience to know what you are doing in low command.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅