ClassyBuck's Security Officer Application

ClassyBuck

What is your ingame name?: Classy

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176139588

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply? SD Rear Admiral Pooders

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: With the two branches I will be overseeing, I believe I can be a great multi-tasker as a overseer, and a Naval who can get things done with both Shock as well as Death Trooper. I will be able to help the training of recruits each battalion in case there needs to be new troopers given I can find competent individuals. I can help each battalion as if I am a overseer in them(Ex: Keeping troops in line and making sure they follow trooper code and rules). If the command of either battalion or even enlisted+ have an issue in the battalion, I will be more than happy to do my best to resolve this issue, whether it be a trooper acting up or a petty little argument between a couple involving the branch in some form. For both branches, I plan to have morality checks with all of the troopers, just to see how they are doing personally, and strengthen their belief in their branch, or even The Empire. I believe doing these checks will also boost the moral of the troopers I discuss with as it did with me when my old Commander checked every week. When on ground, I will help Shock troopers in their duties, and follow their rules and their directive as if I were a part of their ranks.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I was recommended to this position by a couple of folks(Pooders & DT CMDR Wulf), which I believe is good authority to recommend me apply. I also have a great experience within the server, for example, I am a Major in Death Trooper, which happens to be one of the two battalions I will be overlooking, which may account towards the faith/trust some may put in me being in this position. I also have great charisma, and great honesty, also possibly accounting towards trust in myself.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  My purpose within the assigned branches is to assist security detail both Shock and Death Trooper all around the vessel aswell as off of the vessel(for example the Death Star or any planet we may enter the atmosphere of), and giving a status report of the branches to Naval Command if needed. I will also be purposed with the ability to promote or demote up to Master Sergeant in Shock Security.

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

28 minutes ago, Jardarn said:

+Support
-Active

-Follows orders

-Color coded

Good luck, make sure to add a poll to this btw

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

MAJOR SUPPORT+

An active naval that would suit the roll of a SO perfectly 

I've known him a long time and he is very mature

Great at following and giving orders

A well written application 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

+ Support 

- Nice dude

- Decent App (Color coding is... Interesting | Improving branch part is a little off, we oversee, not really command. Morality checks are good concept however I doubt command would like you trying to interfere with their branch. )

- Would say you have good intentions, I feel when you get into the job we have more limited power then you may realize, so some of your stuff you say, may be good ideas, however it would be very hard to do as we really cannot go over the command of the branch. Simply saying, Good app, Good Ideas, and that's pretty much all that counts. 

- Active (For the most part) 

Keep up the good work bud. Good luck on getting SO. :))

Edited by MickeyTheMouse

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

ACCEPTED SPEAK WITH ME ON DISCORD!!

move to archives 

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• Scoot locked this topic