Willy's Trial Mod Application - Denied

Sir Willy

Should Willy be a TM?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Willy

What is your steam name?: Sir Willy

What is your steam ID?: 76561198375500397

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1/24/20?

What date did you make your forums account? February 2, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0, in the attached files

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I am always polite, professional, and most importantly calm. I will handle situations to the best of my abilities and if unsure, I will always ask. I like to pride myself on being professional during situations. I understand that it is important for a staff member to not be angry and yell at whoever is making a fuss, which is an understandable reaction but not a great one. I will be a TM who will always be respectful, no matter if the offender is not, and will deal with the situation accordingly. That brings me to my next point about being polite. I understand people's frustrations and I too have them myself but I never let it get to the point where I am physically yelling at someone or disrespecting them. That reaction is unacceptable for a staff member and I will never let it get to that point where I am that unhinged. While I am those things stated above, I am not very sure about myself, which will get better over time but that also brings me to me asking questions. Before I do something that I am unsure of, I will always ask, even if that is annoying, I would like to do my job as a moderator as efficiently as possible. I am sorry in advance if I annoy you with my questions but I will eventually get used to it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first asked them to stop, then gag if need be and check the logs. If I see he mass rdmed, I will then formally warn him for disrespect towards staff and for mass rdm, then I would ban him for 5 days, if I am allowed to do that because an admin plus is needed to ban someone.

Thanks for Reading

-Willy

warns proof.png

Edited by Sir Willy

You are breaking my immersion

Why did you make your forums a MONTH above your join time of the server?

I've also never heard of you in my life. What department are you in?

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher

I have never seen you on, are you sure you mea SCPRP?

Question is wrong as TMOD can't ban you can only jail

I suggest you get known within the community and then apply

Good luck!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

16 hours ago, Richee said:

Why did you make your forums a MONTH above your join time of the server?

I've also never heard of you in my life. What department are you in?

Yeah, I play security mostly, just joined a1. And to be honest, I don't really know when I joined, I know it was end of January.

Edited by Sir Willy

You are breaking my immersion

-Support
Replied to own Application

For future reference replying to your own application can and will result in denial 😕

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 4/6/2020 at 9:15 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support
Replied to own Application

For future reference replying to your own application can and will result in denial 😕

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."