• yes
    • no

1. Steam Name?: Dreadnought

2. Steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:419489238

3. Roster Name?: Dread

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: Feb-8

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 8 months

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I think I should become a senior command member because I am very active in gensec. I am also very good at my job and I am good at hosting meetings. I have also been on this server for a while. I have a great understanding of the SOP to the point I don’t even look at it during training. I also remember the NCO guide and Command guide very well. Due to the fact you want us to do more interesting punishments, I have already started to think of some for certain situations. I also do understand that I do not see everything and will sometimes try to ask my NCO if they see anything. I have also trained a couple of new JFTO recently. I also take certain matters more seriously when I should, like dealing with punishments and minge people. I also do like promoting people due to the fact it gets people the chance to prove themselves, once they have proven themselves for a promotion.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would first off tell him what he's doing wrong, then if I catch them again, org et word of it, I will make them do grammar squats and possible some other "fun" things.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would tell what he did wrong, then I would make him have to ask me, or another Gensec command member in order to leave for the next hour. If I catch him doing that again or he left without asking me, I would strike him.

13. What do you do if an E11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would explain what he doing wrong. I would also tell one of the low command E11, with valid evidence.

14. Who is A1?(RP): Are you talking about a A1 steak sauce. Why. Just focus on your job.

Edited by Dreadnought

Security SGT | JFTO

Though you have been here for some time and I've seen how you are for a while now, I noticed a big activity drop, it may just be me but I see you on a lot less from a couple odd some months back.

I can forgive that to the current status of the world though, however, do get on more consistently if you get this.

I'll +support for this because your time and effort shows, and from what I saw in A1 you know what you need to do and do it well.

insert cliched signature 

you missed your steam id buddy 

- support- haven't seen you on much and when i do your either promoting someone or AFK
%neutral - nice guy and fair at times

Overall:
You would be ok MAJ but i dont recommend you to apply just yet as i personally believe that there is better candidates.

Edited by Killerdash117

+support

Such a friendly guy to talk to and has so much character. He is very active on the server, helping command D Block. Uses just the right amount of discipline to solve problems and get Security personnel in line.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 4/5/2020 at 9:22 PM, Dreadnought said:

+support

Super active, very good at commanding, hes been waiting for this moment for a long time and he sincerely deserves it. He has a lot of experience in gensec and I look foward for him to be my new Maj

Rejected from the gaminglight community