1. What is your Ingame Name: Drago   

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:151060129   

3. Rank: Resident Surgeon/ Medic   

4. Time on server: 2 weeks on the server [but been playing seince last June]   

5. Total strikes ever received: 0    

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 0  

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Smoky and Nefario 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): One main reason I think I am fit for ACM is that I am good under pressure and able to priorities what needs to be done. I am good with trigger discipline along with I have experience in Security so I know how to handle riots along with helping MTF if they need help to deal with CI or Recontainment. Also I will priorities my patients as I am first and foremost a medic.     

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?  I would Prioritize the CPL  to get him at a stable condition and make sure he has enough health to survive and see how meany Men the Captain has before I stop Healing people.

Edited by drago89115

Your ACM application was accepted!

Please ensure you're familiar with the rules of ACMs. If you have any questions please ask me!

Your rank on the job is Junior ACM.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT