Bonzi Smores Ban Appeal- Accepted

Bonzi Smores

Steam Name: Bonzi Smores

Ingame Name: Jimmy Veira

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153858919

Ban Length: 3 weeks 4 days

Admin that Banned you: @Max Holland

Reason for Ban: Mass Rdm and Racism?

Dispute: I don't remember being racist but I do apologize. I also apologize for mass rdm. Multiple people were yelling at me and i got mad. I would ask to be please unbanned as i am reformed.

MOVED TO RIGHT SECTION

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

You may apologize and you may be 'reformed', but nonetheless your actions have consequences. Mass RDM and Racism are big deals that this server does not take lightly. Even though 3 weeks is a longer ban than I would give, this was Max's decision and I trust Max's decision on this.

-Support

As Corn said, Mass RDM and racism are some of the worst things you can do on the server and a 3 week ban is a just punishment.

You may be 'reformed' but you need your punishment, You can return after it.

Edited by Rick Sanchez

4 minutes ago, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

You may apologize and you may be 'reformed', but nonetheless your actions have consequences. Mass RDM and Racism are big deals that this server does not take lightly. Even though 3 weeks is a longer ban than I would give, this was Max's decision and I trust Max's decision on this.

I apologize I would love to return!

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

-Support

As Corn said, Mass RDM and racism are some of the worst things you can do on the server and a 3 week ban is a just punishment.

You may be 'reformed' but you need your punishment.

I apologize I would love to return!

- Support

-Two major rules broken, so the time should be served
-Its only 3 weeks, not something longer
-Right judgement was made

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

I mean, if you didn’t staff diss and be racist towards me and other people in the community. I would have had it at a lower time but I felt you needed the weeks to improve on your behavior. 
aswell not to mention you had the worst attitude towards all most all players you come across. 
Becuse your way you’ve changed doesn’t mean you still don’t deserve a punishment. If you committed a crime irl That excuse wouldn’t work.

12 hours ago, Cornthecanadian said:

-Support

Racism is never okay. The punishment, like stated above, is fitting.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.