“Fingers” "Death Trooper” Commander/Vice Commander Application

Figures

Fingers For DT Vice Commander  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fingers Be Vice Commander For Death Trooper Battlion?

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :DT LTCOL FF9

DT LTCOL FF9

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Trooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

In this position of power i want to help my enlisted troops the best i can and the lay the rules of the land.Also i hope to ensure to have the best troopers at my command while training troops/cadets will be ensured to learn/follow the rules or risk a demotion/kick from the battalion.I want to be the commander of this battalion because I want my troopers at my command to follow without question and get the job done, also I don't tolerate minging it will dealt with by my hand or in any case the staffs hand.Also i want to ensure the loyalty to this battalion stays intact while I'm on the server and no troopers are running around causing trouble with other battalion's.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

32:20 hours as seen on game tracker

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To lead their troops to battle and to make sure their troopers are set in line such as following orders and capable of making quick decisions during a dire situation.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been in this position of power multiple times i know how to effectively train troops and give commands, players that don't follow orders was told at the beginning that punishment will be ensured if the player doesn't follow an order from high command.Plus i am very active within this community and will be able to host sims/tryouts and I'm very aware of the server's rules and will be enforcing them.You do not need to trust me because overtime it is to gain trust and to build bonds with my fellow troopers and fellow players in game.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every other day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None 🙂

Edited by Figures
  • Gaminglight Love 1

-Support

Terrible application

No effort

Was kicked out of a meeting for being immature

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

- Support 

- Has a nasty attitude 

- Was being childish during the Command Meeting & ingame, kicked as off a result

- Need of improvement on his application as its lacking. 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

+/- Support
- Let me just get started with the obvious reason for the +/- the way you acted at the meeting was rash and immature I agree with that but if I was in the situation I would be frustrated during that situation too but still not a good way to act especially while in a CMD meeting, Next time wait till the issue is discussed in the meeting if not bring it up PROPERLY like Oddshot did and if you cannot bring it up at the meeting bring it up with HCMD (Follow the COC of course).
+/- Semi-decent Application
+Serious about battalion
+Mature while on job and off job
+Amazing leader and kind to his DT
+Fun guy I've talked to him a bit and seems like he would be a good fit for his battalion

Other wise besides the first reason you've done really well and I'm glad your applying for this position GOOD LUCK FINGERS!

• Gaminglight Love 2

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

47 minutes ago, Oddshot said:

ok firstly, if anyone is immature, its you with this comment. What an absolutely disgusting thing to reply on the application. In-fact this goes to almost everyone that has posted. You are not giving any sort of constructive feedback. I've scrolled through and seen nothing but nasty attitudes on this application. Fix yourself before thinking about applying. If you believe he has screwed up, then explain why, explain how he could fix it.

Those of you in the command meeting herd me say this, if your going to be in a leadership position, you build leaders. You DO NOT tear people down and leave them that way. That's the only thing I've seen on this comment section so far. Do not say anything unless you have something useful to say.

Onto the application itself, its lacking in many area's. You need to show some depth when it comes to applying for any application like this.
That being said, you have proven to us time and time again that you are both competent and capable in a command position, else you would not have it.
You have my +Support

How in the world do you expect someone to improve if they cannot ask questions about their OWN application with individuals not really giving constructive feedback? Your not staff. Stop trying to enforce rules. If staff have an issue with it, they will deal with it.

- Death Trooper Vice Commander Oddshot RR1
(Sorry for double post, the other one posted before I could finish saying what I wanted)

Ironically oddshot is that he's also blacklisted and leaving medical in a very poor spot.

Personally I'm +/-ing it. Your application needs to be worked on but you have tons of potential and you show good leadership.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

-Support

- Immature

- Not fit at all

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

21 minutes ago, WiN said:

-Support

- Immature

- Not fit at all

In my opinion I think Classy (QR2) should apply for VCMDR. He is much more fit than you, if you worked on certain aspects like confrontation and didn't act so immature you would've most likely got more positive feedback. But you applying after you got kicked out of the command meeting by Beckett for constant moaning and going on even after told to stop your chances are slim.

Edited by RJ_

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

LOCKING

Due to escalating arguments and misconduct this application is being locked until ImperialRP SMT render a decision on it.

Hatred and disrespecting, is not tolerated in this community. This is an application, just leave a +Support, -Support or a Neutral response. If you don't like the response some gave, message them privately! Treat everyone with respect and kindness, this is a friendly community. I'll leave this up to the person accepting these types of applications. For whoever is not SMT and is accepting this application, please message a forum diplomat and get this post unlocked so you can make a decision.

Kind Regards

Munchies

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• BadAim locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • BadAim unlocked this topic
  • BadAim locked this topic