Are there specific sections for staff applications?

Sir Willy

Hi, I just wanted to ask if there are any sections of staff application for a specific server you want to apply for? I ask because people commented on my staff app who I have never been on their server before saying how they have never seen me but I am not interested in imperial rp and wanted to be staff in scp-rp. Next time I apply, I want to make sure my application is for the right server I am trying to apply to. Thanks for your time.

-Willy

You are breaking my immersion

Yes, each server has it's own "section" on the fourms. If you want to apply for staff, you're going to want to goto the the Staff Applications section for the server you want to apply for staff on.

Here is SCP-RP's Staff Application section: https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/506-staff-applications/

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

10 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Yes, each server has it's own "section" on the fourms. If you want to apply for staff, you're going to want to goto the the Staff Applications section for the server you want to apply for staff on.

Here is SCP-RP's Staff Application section: https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/506-staff-applications/

Thanks man. I look like an idiot now for posting a staff app in imperial rp, but I will get on it with the app for scp-rp. Thanks!

You are breaking my immersion

5 minutes ago, Sir Willy said:

Thanks man. I look like an idiot now for posting a staff app in imperial rp, but I will get on it with the app for scp-rp. Thanks!

No problem! Good luck on your staff application!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• Bread locked this topic