[GL] Sinnik

2. Steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:22022353

3. Roster Name?:

Sinnik

4. Current Rank?:

1LT

5. When were you promoted?:

March 21st, however I was given permission by Killaz to apply for Major now.

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:

Since February 14th.

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines?:

I do.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?:

I do.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:

I do.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):

I want to become a senior command member because I believe that I am ready for the increased responsibility.  Although I was promoted to 1LT only three weeks ago, I believe that I am completely qualified for this promotion to Senior Command for the following reasons: I have been working tirelessly to prove myself as much as possible, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. I love this branch and I want to improve it in every way I possibly can, while also improving myself. I believe that I am a great commander, and I am confident in my abilities at my current station in GENSEC. Having over ten years of customer service & business management (IRL) under my belt, I know how to deal with people and solve interpersonal issues, and I have great leadership skills as well. I believe that I am well known on the server, and I do my best to leave a good impression on every player I interact with. I know each of our SOPs inside and out, and I can confidently say that I am ready to become a mentoring figure in our branch. I am ready to rise through the ranks of command and prove my worth to this branch as I go along.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:

The first time, I would ask them if they received permission to enter LCZ. Depending on their answer, I would then pull them aside and remind them that according to their training, they must first receive permission from an NCO+ in order to go into LCZ. If they continually left again after that, I would inform them that if they cannot follow orders, they’re going to have to get retrained. I would subsequently demote them and have them be retrained once again, even if I had to do the retraining myself, making sure to stress the rule about leaving D-block with permission.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

I would tell the NCO that they need a proper reason to be in LCZ, we can’t just have people roaming for no reason. Get where you’re going and get back to D-block when you’re done. If they persisted, I would tell them that from then on, if I’m in D-block, they’re going to have to ask permission to go into LCZ. If they kept on leaving even after that, I would put them on D-block door duty. I would also put them on the watchlist and inform the rest of command to keep an eye on them, and be prepared to demote them if they keep neglecting to follow command’s orders.

13. What do you do if an E11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

I would inform the E11 private that they have no business being in d-block, as E11’s SOP states that they are not supposed to be here under any circumstances. If they continually tried to interfere in our jurisdiction, I would immediately inform their commanding officers, either through TeamSpeak or in game to ensure that they are dealt with appropriately.

14. Who is A1?(RP):

I have no idea who that is.

Edited by Sinnik
  • Like 1

+support

As a Junior Command member, I look to Sinnik, along with the rest of the LTs for guidance. During my time as an NCO, I never had one bad experience with Sinnik. He has always been a responsible member of GENSEC and always seems to know how to solve a problem. I believe he would make a great addition to Senior Command.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

11 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
Good guy, Active and takes charge.
Looks out for people in other Branches.
Seems like a good fit for major.

As MTF A1 Colonel, I vouch for this. +Support

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

You are just as active as turnip and that improves your probability of succeeding with this considering the others, and you know when you have to take your job seriously, however

but id like to see you lead more and do patrols or other things, as cmd you have access to a lot.

+/- support

but just like i mentioned in mini's app I'm sure that you are well on your way to more just need to work to get there.

Edited by starr
  • Like 1

insert cliched signature 

+Support The best of the best, outstanding leader, caring mentor, and above all, someone I am proud to call a friend. Sinnik is the best choice for Major in activity, attitude, and teamwork. This guy will make an excellent Senior Command.

Edited by Saiba
  • Like 1

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

• 3 weeks later...