SCP-1048 Hostility Reaction Test #2

Ctrl_

Grade: C (70%)
Quality: Standard
Lore: 10/20
For the most part all of your 1048 lore was fine but one thing that bothered me was that you said you "assured" D-7094 that he was being tested with SCP 1048 and I don't know why you would be assuring a D-class of something he doesn't even know about since he doesn't even know who or what SCP 1048 is unless if you have tested on this D-class before and he lived and you never amnesticised him which would make all the D-class in d block know who or what 1048 is and if this is not the case then I don't know why you would "assure" him that it was 1048 he was being tested with but the only other thing I was bothered by is the fact that you said 1048 attacked him just for swearing at him and 1048 is so hostile that he would just attack a D-class for swearing at him.

Creativity: 10/20
This test log was basically the same exact thing as the last one where the d class swears at 1048 and then gets attacked (referring to "1048 Hostility reaction test #1") and pretty much everything happened the same way that the first test log did

Presentation: 15/20
I didn't talk about this in the last test log I graded of yours but it does look a little but bland now that im looking at it a second time the only thing that really sticks out here is the 1048 picture at the top

Writing: 35/40
You had a little bit more writing this time around but you did have a few grammatical and spelling errors in this test log nothing too major though

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT