AT-STs

Egag

Should we get AT-STs?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get AT-STs?

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? -  AT-ST

Why should we add it? - It is a walker that the Empire would use, and it would make more sense to use rather than an AT-TE

What are the advantages of having this? - We have a one man walker that has blasters and a grenade launcher, it looks better with the Empire rather than a AT-TE and is lore friendly, it also has low lag impact on the server, while the AT-TE is a giant laggy and glitchy mess. It is more powerful and maneuverable than the regular imperial tank, and is easier to use than the AT-TE.

Who is it mainly for? - 31st and SF depending on if 31st is online

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1282882637

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=495762961

Note: There is also an AT-AT but it is too big.

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

I would +Support but you would have to find a LFS AT-ST seeing that we used to use the star wars vehicles and decided to remove them.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Just now, WiN said:

I would +Support but you would have to find a LFS AT-ST seeing that we used to use the star wars vehicles and decided to remove them.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

• Manager
1 hour ago, WiN said:

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, WiN said:

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+/- Support
It would be an amazing idea if it didn't lag the server as it did and cause constant crashes. Not to mention they are extremely hard to destroy if a minge takes it or a gm wants to put up a struggle in an event

The possible uses with these could be extremely high, I would involve 31st with AT-STs and AT-ATs whenever possibles, but sadly it needs to be LFS, I've searched everywhere for LFS AT-STs, and AT-AT's, but I cannot find them. I would +Support but it just needs to be LFS. so sadly

-Support: Only Reason is its not LFS 

16 hours ago, Ralex said:

+/- Support
It would be an amazing idea if it didn't lag the server as it did and cause constant crashes. Not to mention they are extremely hard to destroy if a minge takes it or a gm wants to put up a struggle in an event

I've never seen an AT-ST on the server, so not sure where you are getting the server crashes from, The community wants an LFS AT-ST and the server can handle lots of LFS ships at once so lag wouldn't be much of a problem, and the second problem is, they're mean't to be armored and tuff??? If a Minge gets inside one, the GM can just get the remover tool and remove the AT-ST, and warn the minge, Doesn't seem like an issue with the AT-ST  

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

While we're here, does anyone who knows how to make LFS make an AT-AT/AT-ST for the server? Would be greatly appreciated by the GM team and could up the quality of events! 

22 hours ago, TAlila said:

The possible uses with these could be extremely high, I would involve 31st with AT-STs and AT-ATs whenever possibles, but sadly it needs to be LFS, I've searched everywhere for LFS AT-STs, and AT-AT's, but I cannot find them. I would +Support but it just needs to be LFS. so sadly

-Support: Only Reason is its not LFS 

I've never seen an AT-ST on the server, so not sure where you are getting the server crashes from, The community wants an LFS AT-ST and the server can handle lots of LFS ships at once so lag wouldn't be much of a problem, and the second problem is, they're mean't to be armored and tuff??? If a Minge gets inside one, the GM can just get the remover tool and remove the AT-ST, and warn the minge, Doesn't seem like an issue with the AT-ST  

They had it about 4 months ago and every time there was more than 1 or a rocket hit it (If we had over 50 players) the server would crash

1 hour ago, Ralex said:

They had it about 4 months ago and every time there was more than 1 or a rocket hit it (If we had over 50 players) the server would crash

oop, I wasn't here that long. Fat F, Although Im sure an LFS Version would get rid of the crashes 

• 2 weeks later...