SCP-066 Test

Lore Name: Dwayne
SCP: SCP-066

Question / Idea: 

What if I write the word Eric on a wall when SCP-066 is with me will he do the sound thing.
Background Research: 

SCP-066 is an amorphous mass of braided yarn and ribbon weighing approximately one kilogram.
Hypothesis:

I think he will look at me then be like really then he will do the sound thing. Sorry I don't know what they call it.

Observations (What Happened During Test): 

I found SCP-066 then I told him to follow me then when we were alone I wrote Eric on the wall he say it but did nothing. I think he did not see it maybe I should of wrote it more bigger.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Maybe he did not see it because of how small it was
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No

Grade: (80%) B-

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20
This follow the lore well.

Creativity: 10/20
Writing down the word 'Eric' to me feels a little un-imaginitive, just because of how many times it's been used before.

Presentation: 20/20
I sort of like what you did with the color scheme, it makes it easier to read for me and more appealing to the eye. Note: If you are shooting for professionalism then this isnt the way to go FYI.

Writing: 30/40
The test log was a little short, with minimal writing errors. If you could include more detail in the future, that would be beneficial.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.