Snickers

Foundation Research Test Logs

Test Log #8

Name:Cade Ward

Date:4/5/2020

SCP(s) Tested:SCP-098

D-Class:2 D-Class Personnel

Personnel involved:CPL Lamn

Question:Can SCP-098 understand basic commands, like a dog can?

Hypothesis: Most likely not, as SCP-098 has shown no previous signs of such intelligence. And neither have most crustaceans, then again most crustaceans aren’t SCP-098.

Test Process: The SCP was presented with 2 D-Class and promised them as an incentive if it could follow our commands. Through a bit of trial and error I finally got the SCP to simply lie down. Then I tried to teach it sit, which was rather difficult to get a crab to sit but eventually it did and it earned its first D-Class. After that I took a bit of a risk and sent in a D-Class to teach it shake hands. The SCP did shake the D-Class’s hand, then immediately crushed the D-Class’s hand and performed it’s feeding ritual. This concluded the test as I had run out of D-Class.

Test Results:Successful, this requires more testing to see if I can truly explore the lengths of SCP-098’s intelligence.

Grade: Quality

--Lore-- 

Mostly fine, but the foundation wouldn't wantonly waste D-Class. Remember, only a few thousand are put on death row a year, so they'd obviously use lab animals as bait rather than D-Class.

--Presentation--

Boring white text.

--Creativity--

While teaching SCPs to do stuff is common, 098 tests are fairly rare. 

--Writing--

Nothing wrong here.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.