wrong guy was warned

Fat Payton | [GL]

Topic Title Admin's Name - False Warn Report   Questions Your In-game: YourSteamID:   The admin's name in-game:   The admin's steam name
topic:i was warned instead of the d class
amins name: mt sword guy

steam id (me  STEAM_0:1:104518428
the admins in game name was mr sword guy
oi dont know his real steam name

im not sure how to prove it when it happened on march 26,but i wasnt a d class that day,i just need this removed cause its false (im sorry i just dont have evidentice)

Edited by Fat Payton | [GL]

Hello Payton,

Please follow the format that is provided for you:

You will need some valid evidence in your favor.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Hello Payton,

You were so close to following the format, but unfortunately you're still not following the format that is provided for you. I would suggest copy and pasting what I sent you, because reading this was a bit of a struggle and I'm not sure where you're going with this. If you have no valid evidence of the situation, you're most likely going to keep the warn.

And if you do not know the Admin's name that warned you, that's also going to be a problem. I would suggest before appealing a warn appeal, gather evidence, know the admins name, and follow the instructions that are provided for you. It's very simple and easy to do.

Kind Regards

Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"