Timmemes ~ Support Application ~ 4/5/20

Timm

Support Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into Support?

• YES!
    • No, heres why: (put feedback in comments)

In-Game Name:

Timmemes

Steam Name:

[GL]timmemes

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:154179583

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

I am currently staffing on the MilitaryRP server, and I am a Admin as well as a Forum Diplomat on the Forums.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

24/7, everyday now basically.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

Recently, I have started to put more effort into bettering this community, and repairing my reputation within the community. I believe that with becoming a Support member, I can further better the community as a whole, as well as prove to everyone that I care about this community and am ready to be even more mature and show that I'm dedicated to this community. Furthermore, I constantly see people needed some sort of support within Teamspeak, including myself, and support not doing anything about it. I'd like to fix this, as making players wait for a long time is very discouraging and a way to lose new members of the community. As a support member, I will be very kind, mature, and respectful to every Teamspeak user, no matter the circumstances, and uphold maximum professionalism as this role is not a joke. Personally, I have always been one for helping others and one of my traits that I don't always express very well online. Im trying to do a better job at that, and I believe that joining the Support team will also increase my efficiency and quality as a Staff member because I will become more patient, mature, and proffesional. I would like to take this role and set a new, more mature and positive reputation for myself and prove to everyone that I have what it takes to be a hard-working and high-quality staff member. It has also been made clear to me that becoming a Support member is a great way to meet new people and associate with new people and become much more active, helpful, and known within the community.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

~ Activity ~

I am constantly in teamspeak. There is never a time when I am on a GamingLight associated server and i'm not in the teamspeak. Considering the current lockdown due to the epidemic know as COVID-19, I, as a result, will be even more active than usual, meaning I will be able to assist 2x as many people as usual meaning people get their tags quicker and have a extremely positive view of GamingLight and especially its Support Team.

~ Maturity ~ 

Despite my lack of wisdom and knowledge at times as a result of my age, I know how to make the right decisions in tough situations, do the right thing, and be professional through the toughest times, and even maintain this maturity throughout normal times. My time prior being on the Support team and being a long time member of this community gives me more experience, and a higher patience level when dealing with Support related scenarios.

~ Thoroughness ~

While representing Support and the Staff team, which is always, I will never slack of or cut corners. In this regard, I will do the best of my abilities and beyond to fulfill the task at hand and give the right impression on everyone while being diligent and hard-working. My dedication and love for GL will increase this thoroughness and lead to further diligence and success of the Support team and in my own journey with GL.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? 

"Hello, welcome to GamingLight's Official teamspeak, my name is Timmemes and I am with the communities support team. How may I be of assistance to you today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes, to the fullest extent.

Edited by Timmemes
  • Heart-Eyes 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 4/5/2020 at 9:07 AM, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

-Active

-Detailed Application

-Mature

-Helpful

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+ Support

-Active
-Mature
-Great staff member
-Helpful
-Great App.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 4/8/2020 at 2:44 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great staff member

- Great application

Timmemes would make a great Support Team Member.

Good luck Timmemes!

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

2 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Great staff member

- Great application

Timmemes would make a great Support Team Member.

Good luck Timmemes!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 4/5/2020 at 10:07 AM, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

-Active

-Detailed Application

-Mature

-Helpful

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 4/5/2020 at 11:07 AM, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

-Active

-Detailed Application

-Mature

-Helpful

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Manager
On 4/5/2020 at 11:07 AM, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

-Active

-Detailed Application

-Mature

-Helpful

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)