• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: AHOMS Inaccurate

What is your steam name?: [GL] Inaccurate

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:459780903

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) TTT Mod

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 13th,  2019

What date did you make your forums account? July 14th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin/ET (Also have gold)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 warn for propkill from August

Have you donated? Yes, 20$ for gold during the Black Friday sale

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope!

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Superadmin: Catsro, Dogz HA: Rookie, Hoovy HoS: Rang Manager: Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Senior Admin because of the following reasons. For first of all, I have been on the staff team for about 6 months. This helps me because it means that I am fluent with the server rules. Knowing most, if not almost all of the rules of the server helps me be a quick and exceptional staff member, being able to answer most questions about the rules from memory. Proof that solidifies this is the fact that in my almost 8 months of playing SCP-RP, I only have one warning and have never been banned. Another good thing that comes out of my lengthy time as staff is my proficiency in ULX. Being proficient with ULX as a staff member is very important, as you use it every time you staff. I can use ULX quickly, effectively, and responsibly in order to make staff sit as quick, smooth, and efficiently as possible. 

Another reason why I am fit for Senior Admin is due to my position as High Command. For the past 3-4 months, I have held the position as the AHOMS. I believe this makes me a better Staff Member because not only do I have to deal with minges, rule-breakers, etc., but I also have to help others. Senior Admin isn’t just a shiny new rank with a whole bunch of new permissions and abilities, they are reliable staff members who are there to assist lower ranking staff. My time as AHOMS has shown me how to assist others with what they need, whether it be like a question, an issue,  or a suggestion. I’m not afraid to assist others with what . 

Also from being AHOMS I know how to be flexible. Being flexible is an important part of being Command and Staff.  With the server constantly changing and updating, being flexible to new rules, add-ons, and classes is an important skill to have. 

My experience over many types of staffing in Gaminglight also makes me fit for Senior Admin as well. My time as support further assisted me in developing skills in staff (especially surrounding Teamspeak). I also hold the position of Moderator on the TTT server. Not only does this give me more experience as staff; I also have a lot of experience in sits related to RDM (one of the more common types of sits).

I’m also a very reliable staff member. If I’m not in game, I will always be available to get on In-Game/Discord/TS. This is important due to the fact as a Senior Admin, I would be helping out lower ranking staff members with any questions they have/things they need.

My general attitude is also a reason I should be Senior Admin. My attitude is  positive, welcoming, and humorous. I’m an approachable, laid-back person who is willing to help out anyone, no matter my previous interactions with them. Even though I’m laid-back, I can be strict/stern when required and I’m not afraid to hand out punishments, even if they are my superior, a friend, or another staff member

Overall, my qualities and experience make me a prime fit for a Senior Admin position. All I want to do is help Gaminglight grow and help people have the same positive experience I've had with Gaminglight as well. I would like to thank you all for taking your time to read this and hope you have a good day/night/whenever you are reading this.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First off, I would bring the person who reported them to a staff room, and ask what happened. Once I was told that “X” was MRDMing, I would check logs to see if they were. I would see that they were, I would ask the reporter for details such as “What job is he on” and “Who is he killing”. After receiving these details  I would bring the reported to the staff room.

Once I bring them and they start to curse at me, I would politely ask them to calm down and to stop cursing. After this point it could go one of two ways.

If they did stop dissing: I would thank them for stopping, and I would continue with the sit. I would then inform them that I received a report that they were MassRDMing. I would then ask for their side of the story (Even though they were MassRDMing, I still want their side of the report). I would then tell them of their punishment, which would be a warning for MassRDM and NITRP and a ban for the same reason for 3-5 days. I would then warn and ban them.

If they continued dissing: I would gag/mute them as they were not complying with my request and I need to continue with the sit. As with before, I would inform them I would receive a report that they were MassRDMing. I would then inform them of their punishment, which in this case would be a warning for MassRDM, NITRP, Staff Diss, NCWS (as they didn’t stop cursing at me ), and a ban for the same reasons for 6-7 days. I would then warn and ban them.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would request all of the players involved to calm down, as I am here for the sit, not . A sit that’s toxic and unproducting only gets more toxic without staff intervention. Also the reason that it most likely started becoming toxic is due to the players having beef with others, so I would try to “remove” unnecessary players involved in the sit. In my 7 months as staff, I’ve never had to deal with a sit that needed more than 3-4 players physically in the sit.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

As a staff member, we’re not here just to enforce rules, we’re here to assist players and ensure that they enjoy their time playing at Gaminglight. I would try to inform them of the “hidden” consequences of punishments received from staff. I would try to explain to them that things like warns and bans are permanently on your “record” and can/will influence many things that they may do in the future, such as multiple warnings will taint their ability to become staff/command and how repeated misconduct on their history will result in exponentially growing punishments.

3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Based on Th3, this question is worded that I have evidence that he was abusing the bug, so that’s how I’m going to answer it.

After I receive evidence of this player abusing a known bug (either by a player or me witnessing it) I would then bring them to a staff room. I would inform them that I received a report that they were exploiting a bug and that I have evidence that they were. After them saying that he wasn’t breaking any server rules, I would tell him the following: I have evidence that you were exploiting a known bug on the server.  You will be receiving a warning for Exploiting and Lying to Staff. I would then warn him. After this, I would give him 300 second jail. I would also explain to him that lying to staff is a very poor idea, as not only does it not work 99% of the time, it also will increase your punishment.

image.thumb.png.10e43cb42b21fbd4109d78eb66245d8f.png

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Inaccurate is very hardworking be it on staff or as AHOMS

He is dedicated and is always ready to help

Overall a very mature person, he deserves the position of Senior Admin

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

Hello Inaccurate,

I personally think you're ready for Senior-Admin, speaking to you and getting a clear understanding about you, makes me think you're a genuine and a good guy. You have shown a lot of time and effort into your application, which shows dedication and commitment, you have gave us a brief summarize on why you want to become Senior-Admin and you have gave some valid information that will show what you're willing to do and why you should become that rank. I haven't personally seen you staff nor how active you are, but I have seen a little on TTT which you seem to know what you're doing!

I don't have much to say, but you seem to be very mature and show professionalism while being a staff member. You have been Senior-Admin for a good amount of time and from reading someone else's opinion, you seem to be dedicated and hardworking while you're staffing on SCP-RP. I personally think you deserve Senior-Admin, I think you will do a good job and I feel that you will be a great role model for other members in the community! Keep doing what you're doing and keep showing activity and dedication towards SCP-RP.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! People will have different opinions on whether you should become Senior-Admin or not, but if someone says you're not ready for Senior-Admin and they give you reasons why, take that into consideration and prove to them, that you're ready to move up! Good luck Inaccurate!

Kind Regards

Munchies

5/04/2020

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

He is very good. I really dont have much to say, but for the time I knew him he is a very good staff member.

+support

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+SUPPORT

Absolutely. I think Inaccurate finally deserves Senior Admin because he work and plays hard. He has put forth dedication and time to this server and his own medical branch, enough to be deemed fit for this staff rank he's been trying so hard to get. Inaccurate is a good man and someone who I would love to have in the Senior admin ranks.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

6 hours ago, Rektify said:

+SUPPORT

Absolutely. I think Inaccurate finally deserves Senior Admin because he work and plays hard. He has put forth dedication and time to this server and his own medical branch, enough to be deemed fit for this staff rank he's been trying so hard to get. Inaccurate is a good man and someone who I would love to have in the Senior admin ranks.

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

Oh COME ON MAN you asked everyone BESIDES ME for perms to apply.

Anyway, +Support. He's changed for the better and I'm super proud of how far he's come.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

8 hours ago, Rektify said:

+SUPPORT

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

9 hours ago, Rektify said:

+SUPPORT

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

13 hours ago, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Inaccurate,

I personally think you're ready for Senior-Admin, speaking to you and getting a clear understanding about you, makes me think you're a genuine and a good guy. You have shown a lot of time and effort into your application, which shows dedication and commitment, you have gave us a brief summarize on why you want to become Senior-Admin and you have gave some valid information that will show what you're willing to do and why you should become that rank. I haven't personally seen you staff nor how active you are, but I have seen a little on TTT which you seem to know what you're doing!

I don't have much to say, but you seem to be very mature and show professionalism while being a staff member. You have been Senior-Admin for a good amount of time and from reading someone else's opinion, you seem to be dedicated and hardworking while you're staffing on SCP-RP. I personally think you deserve Senior-Admin, I think you will do a good job and I feel that you will be a great role model for other members in the community! Keep doing what you're doing and keep showing activity and dedication towards SCP-RP.

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! People will have different opinions on whether you should become Senior-Admin or not, but if someone says you're not ready for Senior-Admin and they give you reasons why, take that into consideration and prove to them, that you're ready to move up! Good luck Inaccurate!

Kind Regards

Munchies

5/04/2020

Basically everything I wanted to say

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

6 hours ago, Hoovy said:

Oh COME ON MAN you asked everyone BESIDES ME for perms to apply.

Anyway, +Support. He's changed for the better and I'm super proud of how far he's come.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

He's pretty chill with the admin role. A good friend. A good admin too, and a good user on the server.

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher

- + | = + support

GL man

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

36 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

What on earth does that mean

- support + support | neutral +support

An Equation perhaps? -1x+1=-1 +1= 0?
So, a complex way of saying that you dont care? I dunno man.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

What on earth does that mean

- support + support | neutral +support

Its a + support. Its saying a - plus a | is = a

+ support

2 hours ago, Falxen said:

An Equation perhaps? -1x+1=-1 +1= 0?
So, a complex way of saying that you dont care? I dunno man.

Indeed a equation. But i'm saying + support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 4/5/2020 at 3:28 PM, Munchies said:

+Support

Hello Inaccurate,

Kind Regards

Munchies

5/04/2020

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker