New Police Models - Denied

Jack Hugs

What you want to see? -  I want to see the Police Department have new and unique Police Models. The ones we currently are using are old and look outdated. Gaminglight is the number one PoliceRP Server, so lets show off we have all the toys!

Why should we add it? - Makes being a Police officer more cool and appealing to all. Having new unique models also looks better on the server front.

What are the advantages of having this? - New Face of the Police, Having the Excitement of new models, increase the interest of people playing Police, Look new and cool!

Who is it mainly for? - Police Department

Links to any content - NA-

-/-Support

-NO LINKS

Please dont just go and post and say "we need this or that" As SMT dont want ot allways be forced to look for stuff. Please provide LINKS to stuff you suggest. (unless there are no links) Which I feel like there should be some.

+ If you can find links to addons with new models I think we could implement those.

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

I think the current models are rather boring and overused, especially high command ones. Although you haven't suggested a specific addon link, I believe that the server should get their own custom made police models.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Links....

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor