SCP-999 Safe to Eat?

Lore Name: Junior Researcher Doc
SCP:999

Question / Idea: Due to SCP-999(s) Effect on users on a simple touch I will be taking 5 Sample of SCP-999 that will be 5 grams each then compacting into a pill. Five D-Class who will Take one pill each and will be recorded for 2 Days after their body has Expelled SCP-999 from there digestive system.
Background Research: SCP-999 Causes Euphoria which Increases the longer time is spent with it. It will take the Digestive track a full 24 Hours until SCP-999 will be Expelled from there body which could cause am Everlasting Euphoria in any subject that takes a pill 
Hypothesis: The Euphoria effect of SCP-999 may last for a Shorter Duration as it will be a small portion of SCP-999. It is Unknown if the Subject will Experience the full effect of SCP-999 or a Smaller Duration which I believe one may happen but it is Debatable whether or not that SCP-999 is "Safe to Eat" which will also be tested.   

Observations (What Happened During Test):

All The D-Class Experience the Typical Surge of Euphoria as Exposed to SCP-999. The Typical effects of SCP-999 Continue Until Subjects Complain about a Growing Pain Growing in the Stomach and intestinal Region(Of Course this Response Varies for each D-Class).D-Class will be allowed use a Lavatory but any "Waste" Will be filtered for instances of SCP-999.All Subjects Showed Extreme Euphoria Even after SCP-999 was expelled from there body as per usual. All D-Class Were given Amnestics and Returned to D-block. All D-class Involved in testing are to be given a Physic Evaluation every week for any anomalies in Behavior.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A(I forgot to take pictures because I'm an idiot if truly needed I will do an Extra test for a Picture)

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The test proves that SCP-999 could be used as a possible Medication with questionable side effects(Do not use test as means to eat parts of SCP-999 as larger doses may have lead to Organ Failure which may lead to your Termination)
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:Yes But with Side Effects

[SCP-RP]

Current Ranks: CI RnD EFS ERS SWB SCR CIN Bawls| CI STS CQOP PVT Bawls

Former Ranks: Lead Researcher Doc| MTF Nu7 RCT Dickface| Gensec OFC Vlad| Medical Trainee Minge

Grade: (95%) A

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 20/20
This lore feels well done and written. Like it's possible in the real lore.

Creativity: 20/20
I've never seen SCP- 999 used in this way, very creative!

Presentation: 15/20
The only problem with the presentation is the spacing. It makes meek have to look extra hard for the Headers/Questions. Everything else is top notch.

Writing: 40/40
I couldn't spot any errors of any kind in the test log, this is very well done!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.