501st Primary weapon update

JJWCKK

**NOTE**

I am making this suggestion as a response to a brief denial of my initial thought of replacing the DC-15LE with the TL-40. I was told SMT want to keep republic era weapons into the battalion as it is a battalion created in the CW era. however, from an a observable fact, the time set for IMPRP is 15-20 years into the imperial era in starwars, which means ALL clone wars era weapons and transport have been replaced and presented as inferior to the modern weapons of the empire. 

**Suggestion**

What do you want to see? - the DC-15LE replaced by the TL-40

Why should we add it? - As the primary objective of the 501st, we are a major front line battalion/ military presence in the success of Darth Vader to be on the ready with sufficient weapons to fulfill our duty as an attack battalion with propper and modern weapons 

What are the advantages of having this? - I request to replace the DC-15LE with the TL-40 as to not only utilize a better RP standpoint, but to also utilize weapons that can and will be beneficial for combat.

Who is it mainly for? - 501st

Links to any content - none

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

46 minutes ago, JJWCKK said:

I was told SMT want to keep republic era weapons into the battalion as it is a battalion created in the CW era. however, from an a observable fact, the time set for IMPRP is 15-20 years into the imperial era in starwars, which means ALL clone wars era weapons and transport have been replaced and presented as inferior to the modern weapons of the empire. 

Also I said I assumed this was their opinion on the issue

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

2 minutes ago, BadAim said:

Also I said I assumed this was their opinion on the issue

it was knowing that i dont want an idea of function to interfere with the potential of a battalions efficiency and productivity

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

+Support 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 2 weeks later...