Alaska as a GM?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Alaska

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:124080290

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Starfighter Wing Commander

Have you donated to the server?: I have donated on Clone Wars RP (Not on Imperial RP)

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I have not been banned on a GL server before.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: A few warns when I first started on CW RP when I pressed a button on an elevator (turns out it was a detonator).

How much time do you have on the server?: I have about 1300 hours on GMOD and I have only ever played on Gaminglight servers.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have a comprehensive understanding of Cannon and Legends Star Wars lore. (Examples: Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn and the SW: Rebels episodes with Thrawn, Inquisitors with the SW: Fallen Order game, and am obsessed with The Clone Wars as a whole.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to help everyone have some fun and helping the server grow.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I can be trusted because I have dedicated so much time into the server that it is all I have on GMOD and I absolutely love it here.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I understand the basics (and I am pretty sure most) of the Admin Commands.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have been a gamemaster on CWRP and am fully aware on how they function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A good on-ship event could be an active one, where a small fleet of rebels could intercept this ISD in an attempt to make a small blow to the Empire, this could lead into an off-ship event where we follow the rebels and track them to their base and attempt to sieze control, however, the base would be too much to handle so the troops would have to blow it up. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): To give weapons, you could use commands or the tool gun. !give [name] [item]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model [name] [model link]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: I have read and understand the Gamemaster Guidelines

+SUPPORT

• Knows a great deal of SW Lore
  • Overall good guy
  • Lots of experience on the server learning from existing GM's
  • Good Application ( IMO )

- STARFIGHTER VICE MARSHAL OMEGA

• Gaminglight Love 1
  •   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

On 4/6/2020 at 8:55 PM, Omega said:

+SUPPORT

• Overall good guy

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+Support

As a GM V+ I want to clearly state your application in attention to detail is Great. You show effort into making this and you earn my support.

*Great Lore

*Experienced In ULX

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 4/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, Omega said:

+SUPPORT

• Overall good guy

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 4/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, Omega said:

+SUPPORT

• Overall good guy

Get more active and you'll be set! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥