Zerg staff report.- Accepted

Hau

Your In-Game Name: Trooper Hau 1T

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:500052602

Staff member's In-Game Name: Zerg 

What did they do? Physgun abuse and threatened me to Yobo which is the COL of state.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Demotion

P.S I got told to post it on the forums if I didn’t get a reply in game from the admins dealing with it.

Edited by zoomzoom6918

Hau you doing 

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+Support

Pretty clear abuse of the physics gun.

Also shouldn't threaten you, that's just not nice.

Think a demotion is quite extreme, maybe a verbal or strike. Depending on what SMT feels

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+support 

Admins can only warn off duty, they aren't allowed to use other powers such as physgun and other ULX commands. Video shows Zerg abusing his power and threatening Hau, this isn't acceptable behaviour from a admin.

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

5 minutes ago, Sion said:

+support 

Admins can only warn off duty, they aren't allowed to use other powers such as physgun and other ULX commands. Video shows Zerg abusing his power and threatening Hau, this isn't acceptable behaviour from a admin.

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

It is clear abuse but I would like @Zergto give his side.

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

yeah, i went over board, i shouldn't off i was frustrated all morning and that's not an excuse at all, i understand and will take any punishment given to me. 

Edited by Zerg
  • Like 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Zerg is a great staff member, but this is just clear abuse.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Zerg is a great staff member, but this is just clear abuse.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |