Noah REmiX's Final Goodbye

Noah REmiX

Name: Noah REmiX

Reason: [All great things have to come to an end] I have lost all interests into Garry's Mod

BIG MESSAGE:

Well, it's been 8 months since I joined this community. I was hoping to stay here for at least a year, but I think it's time I leave. 😞 This is probably the most common reason why people leave or resign, and I think I will fall in their footsteps and resign for the same reason. If your confused then just read the next sentence. What's the point of playing a game or working some where if you don't like playing that game or doing that job? Yeah, so just think about that. Anyways I guess I will do some mentions, I also am going to mention some departments.

S.R.T: Damn SRT is fun. All the people in it are amazing, funny , active and mature. I really enjoyed meeting some people that I hadn't met before through that department.

EMS: EMS was fun when I was in it. I remember having weird as shit conversations while waiting for someone to die, so I could revive them. The department is very amazing as well.

State: I resigned a couple of days ago, but I can still mention it so idc. I didn't really get far in it but all the people in it are nice.

Staff: (I know it's not a department but I am mentioning it anyways) In one word I would describe staff as 'EPIC'.

Epic mentions:

Matthew: Best pro head of staff

Myan: Protec dos tacos mate

Calamity: Get Head Admin, you deserve it. Also you are a epic JMT member and chill

MiKeY: Good luck with commander and you're a real GAYMERR

Freeze: Best SWAT Commander ever

Ronin: Get the second commander spot for SWAT

Springs: Damn we have known each other for about 7 months. Also I love you

No homo

Torty: Another person that I have known for way to long. You were the won that helped me get onto the staff team and were a great staff member

Lil Yachty: Not sure if I spelt your name right. Anyways you were one of the three main people that helped me succeed in staff

Masterson: Best staff member and also helped me a lot with staff. Epicly funny

Will: Will is will

Alton: One of the best Police HC members ever

Bennett: (You probably wont ever read this but uhh) I still remember those nights on SCP-RP >:)

Igneous: Amazing TTT server

Munchies: Writes a book on every post he makes on the forums. Also amazing JMT member

Blitzton: MiKeY is being a gaymerr and a great commander. no worries about srt.

Th3: Funny as hell and was an epic HoS

Sour Patch Kid: I remember the good old days of AAD. Such fun times

Assault: Best bank robber

ViperKimg: You're doing great with SX, and you are very nice.

Sion: Sion is another realy gaymer

Cornthecanadian: Minge

Ender: You're an amazing EMS member and an awesome staff member. I hope to see you as a Senior Admin one day

SpadeH: Spade is spade I guess

Cammy: What's a 10-20??!

Jayden: One of the best staff members

Rocco Rex: Keep up the tac shorts thing

uhhhhhhh idk who else to add uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I mean this is already enough so I might as well stop XD

Sorry If I didn't mention you. Those are the people that mean the most to me in this community.

I will be posting a resignation/ 48hrs notice for anything I am in linking this.

This is SRT SGT Noah REmiX 1R17 and SM Noah REmiX 1C29 going 10-7 for the final time.

Goodbye

Edited by Noah REmiX
  • Sad 2

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Dang sucks keep in contact 

ps I has new discord just go on the PD discord 

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Nooooooo Noah!!!

Ill miss you gaymer!

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, Sion said:

Bye

Bye

50 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Nooooooo Noah!!!

Ill miss you gaymer!

ill miss you to gaymers forever

1 hour ago, springs.exe said:

Dang sucks keep in contact 

ps I has new discord just go on the PD discord 

yeah I will

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

Damn man.

Great guy I hope to keep in contact

Thanks also my Discord is Noah REmiX#6726

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

sad to see you go man :((

I wish you the best, you're a great guy

thanks

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Hello Noah,

It's very unfortunate that you're leaving Gaminglight, But this is your choice and you have to choose on what is best for you. Making these types of decisions are very hard and difficult but it's whatever is best for you at the end of the day. You have came along way in this wonderful community, you have reached the rank of Senior-Moderator and you have built up a great reputation within the community, you should be really proud of yourself on how far you have come. Just would like to say thank you for helping out this amazing community and especially helping out the server you staff on which is PoliceRP.

Noah that's all I have to say, thank you for the amazing kind words, I really do appreciate it and will remember you as a great guy. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, I hope you can join teamspeak or the discord from time to time and just pop in to have a chat! I really hope you find what is best for you and hope everything goes well for you, remember be proud of yourself and think of the amazing connections you have built up with in Gaminglight, the people you have connected with, will be your friends and will keep in contact with you.

If you ever need anything, or any advice. Feel free to contact me on teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I would be happily to help you with anything you need or have a talk with you about anything. That is all I have to say, thank you for everything you have contributed and dedicating your time to Gaminglight, I wish you the best of luck!

~ Munchies

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Thanks for all of your kind comments. I am currently out of reactions for the day :(. I will try and react to every one of them. 

• Like 1

Denied.

Unfortunately, after intensive review, this goodbye has been denied. You may reapply in 3 weeks.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Noahh! I know at first we most definitely had our differences. Over the past few months Im sure you seen growth in me as ive seen in you! I wish you nothing but the best and I hope to see you in the future man! Take care! 

-HAVOC 

• Gaminglight Love 1