Site Administration Job Update - DoURS job - Accepted

Matricies

--------------------------

Name of Job: Director of Research and Security ----> Director of Utility, Research and Security

Job Model (Model Paths): None  Changed

Job Description: Change to -----> Director of Utility, Research and Security Personnel on Site-05. This individual has Level 4 clearance to all utility, research and security materials.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): tfa_model500 ----> tfa_csgo_revolver (The Model 500 has an unrealistic level of kick on shots making it unusable in self defense.. No DoURS in the past or present would use this.)

Job Salary: None Changed

Job HP: None Changed

Job Armor: None Changed

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): None Changed

I mean how can i support this if you dont have a tactical combat shovel?

But yea sure +support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

19 minutes ago, Fool said:

Who needs a shovel when you got a fubar 

But you see Fool, he doesn't  have one of those either!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support 
Don't see why it shouldn't be denied

On 4/7/2020 at 1:49 AM, October said:

Nor does he have the model 500! I miss that gun 

I remember when I made our shotgunner class a wild west cowboy with that thing lmao

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 2 weeks later...