079-Job - Denied

Perkele5000

What you want to see? - a playable 079 job 

Why should we add it? -  we already have 079 i the foundation but as it stands it is basicaly a prop

What are the advantages of having this? -   more tests could be done on him instead of having to wait for a admin to go rp as him

Who is it mainly for? - research personel, CI, scp players

Links to any content - 

]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Loik8Dq4EqYFkp92D33lhFFsr5ZOrH0rSFJf9jf12WY/edit?usp=sharing (document on how he will work, you may edit it if you think my version of a 079 job is too op)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1580359640 (closest thing i found to a 079 player moddel)

Edited by Perkele5000
grammar mistakes

I mean its not a terrible idea, but its not a fun idea. I can see the playability when it comes to role-playing but otherwise I don't see anyone playing as him. -/+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- Support, giving normal players noclip can go very wrong, but interesting idea. 

Although, in my opinion, 079's job should just not have a model, as it makes no sense for 079 to be flying around and opening doors, he simply hacked into the facility's systems.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

Netural

I don't have any words to give my idea on the matter

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher

On 4/5/2020 at 1:42 AM, Illager, Director of Memes said:

+/- Support, giving normal players noclip can go very wrong, but interesting idea. 

Although, in my opinion, 079's job should just not have a model, as it makes no sense for 079 to be flying around and opening doors, he simply hacked into the facility's systems.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

-Support

This is a pretty silly idea, but I would love to see a player-controlled SCP-079 though. SCP-079 isn't suppose to move around, and with what others above me have said, people would get power hungry over the no-clip and keypad cracking business.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 4/6/2020 at 10:42 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

This is a pretty silly idea, but I would love to see a player-controlled SCP-079 though. SCP-079 isn't suppose to move around, and with what others above me have said, people would get power hungry over the no-clip and keypad cracking business.

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

• 2 weeks later...