19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Solomon be Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For:lieutenant 

In-Game Name:Solomon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183878125

Current Rank:Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?:roughly 2 weeks.( I was lieutenant for a couple of months but had to leave due to unforeseen private issues before that I was sergeant Major for weeks if not months. I have recently came back and have been quite active)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:6

Why should you be promoted: I believe I should be promoted to lieutenant because I am active, and ready. Like I said above I was lieutenant for a couple of months before and loved it. People listen more when you try to help. There is a few people who just don’t listen and mingle around so I would be nice to have a command position to back me up. Actually one of my favourite things to do is to train cadets, they learn how to be police officers and then I usually take them out with me patrolling. It’s just something that helps everyone, there is never to many police officers. I have been very active in the past weeks, mostly because of corona virus so no school but I plan on staying active in the evenings and weekends when or if they send us back.  From my experiences in other departments from ems to tac units I have learned to always be respectful, even if the other person may not deserve it, I learned that teamwork is a very important skill and is always used, I learned driving tactics, shooting tactics and just dealing with situations as they arise. I also learned to be patient, I believe patience helps out in any situation especially from a command perspective. I was also a staff member for months even a support staff. There I learned how to deal with tough and sometimes annoying situations and people but to treat them respectfully. Also from being in staff shows that I am a trustworthy person and player. Actually just recently I have rejoined the staff team using and learning all of those skills again.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

Permission: Deputy Chief Alton

pdhcdepcomm.png

+ Support

-Good at the job
-Active
-Fit for command
-Great App.

Good luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

24 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

mature

fit for role

good app

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

mature

fit for role

good app

interesting never thought you were interested however it would be great to have you as one of our Lieutenants with that being said I wish you the best of luck 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+support 

Active 

Friendly

GOOD LUCK 

-ALT COL Echo 1K34

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 4/4/2020 at 2:03 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

mature

fit for role

good app

Solomon, you are great on SRT, and I know you will be great as a PD Lieutenant! 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

12 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+ Support

-Good at the job
-Active
-Fit for command
-Great App.

Good luck!

11 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+support

Super Active

Great Guy

Good Luck!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."