1. 1. Am I fit for the posistion?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge BRLR Vice Commander Raymond

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become the commander of this battalion so I  may show why we are the Fist of the Inquisitors and Lord Vader. I want to continue to show why Purge is a respectable battalion and should be feared by Rebels. If you have seen me in-game you would see that i keep the troopers in order and make sure they do not minge. I wish to show what it means to be the Commander of Purge for the possible next, and maybe for the Future Commanders of the Battalion. I believe that if i was to gain the respect of my Troopers and other Battalion's that i would do as much as i can to prove to them that they made a good choice to allow me to have their respect. I wish to add more to Purge allowing more options to the Enlisted and allow the Battalion to be even more useful

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

around 10 DAYS | 30 Hours  (I'm not sure if this is my actual time but it seems accurate since i have been on since October 2019, it was hard to find my time)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander's main purpose for a branch is to show the troopers what it means to be apart of the branch and to know when to be serious and when to be strict. A commander should show what the battalion does and why it is needed for The Empire. For an example a Commander of Purge would show that the troops of the battalion are worthy of being in the presence of the Inquisitor's and there leader Lord Vader. Besides that a Commander should ensure that their Officers don't abuse their power and ensure that they do their job. Commanders could and should keep and eye on the Lower ranks to they can see on what they can prove on the Battalion and possibly find someone who could be a possible future leader as an Officer. A commander should make the Troopers feel like they are a Family. They should be able to have fun enjoyable times but also should know when they need to be Strict.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe that I have gained the trust of my fellow troopers but I believe that my actions would speak better then any word I could describe. I shall prove that I am an Great candidate for the commander position and would show that I am a essential part of The Empire. I wish to add more to Purge allowing more options to the Battalion "Maybe more types of Troopers but probably not". I would want to allow more fun opportunities to the troopers of Purge and other battalions. I wish to try my best whenever Purge and another or multiple battalions to interact with each other threw more BvB {Battalion V Battalions} or threw Joint training. An example of one of the Joint training I wish is to do is getting whatever Medic's that are on at the Time {or to talk to the CMDR of Medic "Divide at the time of making this" and set an date} and to do an SIM. The medic would be split up one part helping fight and the other focusing on Healing, we would go against Player rebels on Hoth. I would try to as many of these interactions with other battalions to ensure that Troopers have an high moral and enjyo each others

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday as long as I don't have work

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have on warn from SCP RP for Player diss that i got either a 1-2 years ago that i'm going to try to get removed, I have a warn for LTAP-RDMx2 those I am trying to get fixed since it was a misunderstanding and a warn for using the Radio when told to stop more than once when I was on my CC 

Edited by [GL] TheStranger

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

• Manager

-Support

Can be a dick

Not CMDR worthy for the attitude he has

Not fit for the current time

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

As an officer of Purge i have seen Raymond do really well as Vice Commander, he would learn new things everyday to become a better Vice Commander. He already puts a lot of work into Purge and making it a fun battalion with sim's and training to help the troopers in combat when they might not know what to do. He is also very good at commanding the troops even tho he is strict when needed he can be very funny and fun to be around when the time comes. He can handle hard situations very well as i have seen it before, he has made hard choices has made them quick and efficiently, and i think he always made those choices for the battalion and not himself it shows the dedication that he has towards making the battalion better. He also puts a lot of effort so that everyone is happy and no one is left out so that everyone can have a good time. He is also happy to learn new things that would help him be better at his job, which just adds on to his dedication to the battalion. I think that Raymond would be a very good commander for purge and this is coming from a Major in the battalion.

Edited by Zetherium

+ Support

Puts troopers first

Does his job correctly and if he doesn't he tries to fix it.

Nice person

Relatively Active

Serious and does his job well

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

3 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Can be a dick

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

8 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Can be a dick

Spelt Purge wrong in title btw

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 4/4/2020 at 2:38 PM, Pooders said:

21 hours ago, RJ_ said:

-Support

On 4/4/2020 at 10:46 AM, Nimo said:

Can be a dick

NEVER WAS A DICK TO ME, AS I THOUGHT RICKI WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE BEST CHOICE BUT SEEMS HE WAS. SO IM GOING TO + SUPPORT THIS APP ANYWAY BECAUSE PEOPLE TELL ME RR1 CAN BE A DICK. I WILL - SUPPORT FOR YOUR ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOR TO HIGHER UPS AND HOPEFULLY IF YOU DONT GET IT NOW! YOULL GET IT NEXT TIME! 👍🏽 

• Thanks 1

Current Medical Vice Commander Vita

+Support

• Good leader
  • Mature
  • High Activity

Overall a pretty good person, from my POV.

-Starfighter Vice Marshal Omega

Edited by Mud
  •   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗