Boris, joshy, niko - Ban Request

TheHumanPiano

Your In-game: Security SFTO 1LT Stabby OwO

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:517959868

The player's name in-game: Main, Security SGT Boris     1st alt, security lcpl joshy      2nd alt, security trainee niko

The player's SteamID: Main account: Main, STEAM_0:1:460258656         1st alt, STEAM_0:0:540912656          2nd alt, STEAM_0:1:541331542

The player's steam name (If you know it): Main, Boris    1st alt, joshy     2nd alt, niko

What did the player do: Player named Boris was blacklisted from GENSEC and A1, he made an alt name joshy (Proven by @Rangiatea) and approximately an hour and a half ago from the making of this report while I was training a trainee he admitted in teamspeak messaging that he was security trainee niko in which I /demoted him off the trainee job and let GENSEC CMD know ASAP in which he was put in the blacklist list.

Evidence (REQUIRED): Pictures Attatched

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma ban.

Any extra information: This is his 2nd alt account. ( @Killaz @Cryolast and @Rangiatea) Can back me up on this.

Screenshot (745).png839535044_Screenshot(747).thumb.png.8f30a80ca0a9a74f50816f6a4cf4eff3.png

Screenshot (746).png

Edited by TheHumanPiano

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

YES! This particular player has told several players that he does this and gets these alts just to annoy me and anyone else who pays attention to him. NOT TO MENTION: Hes tried manipulating command of security and staff members to keep his secrets none of which have wanted any part of it. Hes harassed Security and other members of the server not only in game but in TS aswell and the alts is proof enough. Hes been using the alts to get into security just because he hates me and wants to drive me crazy as told to me by a T-Mod and SM in security branch of whom he tried to manipulate.

PERMA IP BAN PLS!

• Like 1

+Support

- He has already been blacklisted from Security, removed from A1 and CI, and has 2 strikes in research.

- Im pretty sure alt accounts are severely against server rules especially when trying to join a branch you're blacklisted from.

- He's said before that he has a lot of alts and he doesn't care if hes banned.

- He's toxic, disrespectful, guesses passwords, and has no intention to RP.

- Also I do back up that those alts are boris'.

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

+Support. 
Normally I hate to talk down on a person, and be against them. But this person is literally a tumor.

I’m sorry but, these alt account, and teamspeak invasion, going into channels he’s not supposed too, and being an absolute annoyance and harassing is honestly unacceptable. A permanent ban is needed. Since the alts and him harassing.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

21 minutes ago, Cryolast said:

+Support

- He has already been blacklisted from Security, removed from A1 and CI, and has 2 strikes in research.

- Im pretty sure alt accounts are severely against server rules especially when trying to join a branch you're blacklisted from.

Boris is insanely irritating and needs to be blacklisted from TS too ASAP

I believe an IP Ban is in order

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

At first I liked the but holy crap he quickly started being a annoyance and being a pain in the ass.

His history of being blacklisted, striked, kicked, etc proves that he's mingy and just terrible.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

I was told by boris in TeamSpeak that he was planning on making an alt and joining security. I'm friends with the dude but I believe you here.

Sorry boris....

I was told by boris in TeamSpeak that he was planning on making an alt and joining security. I'm friends with the dude but I believe you here.

Sorry boris....

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Oh Shit! A Rat!

-/+ support

he didnt try to evade ban so he definently shouldnt get a perma

+ for him gettting kicked off server for a little

Edited by rangerchamp

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+support

i can back you up as well, he not only made alts but has join ts when blacklisted, minged since the beginning and more. im sorry boris but this time was too much, i expected a little better from him

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

6 hours ago, Cryolast said:

+Support

Im kinda curious on Boris response to this situation. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Propane said:

Another one of his alts is Plague

He is a pretty big minge and is known for alting

+Support for a 1 month IP ban

Thats not an alt, thats his name in research

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

11 hours ago, poptarts said:

+support

i can back you up as well, he not only made alts but has join ts when blacklisted, minged since the beginning and more. im sorry boris but this time was too much, i expected a little better from him

^^^^

Accepted

Thank you for the report. This player has received a warning for evading a job blacklist, as well as a one month ban from the server. If this player attempts to evade the blacklist further actions will be taken. As a note, the Security Trainee Niko account was found not to be an alt of this player.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021