Ban apeal- Denied

Ninjamaster43

Steam Name: [DN] God tier

Ingame Name: I don't remember 

SteamID: DNGodTier

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Too many warns

Dispute: Back then I was highly mingy and i apologize but since then I've matured and became a teenager now understanding what I did i'm deeply sorry to all that I ruined the role play experience. I see why I was banned but it has been over a year since then and I've progresses majorly as player and as a  person. I truly understand if you don't except my ban appeal, but all i'm asking is for a second chance. And for it was Abraham Lincoln who said, "My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure."

• Head Admin

Major -Support

- No SteamID
- Bans for 40+ warns cannot be appealed

Sorry but the above points are the big things I spotted out of this, and I will say you will need something better than what you have currently written to be unbanned. You had 40 or more chances to change your way and abide by the rules, and unfortunately you persisted with that kind of behavior.

Forklift_Signature.png

5 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

- No SteamID

Sorry but the above points are the big things I spotted out of this, and I will say you will need something better than what you have currently written to be unbanned. You had 40 or more chances to change your way and abide by the rules, and unfortunately you persisted with that kind of behavior.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

OK that's fine I have already found a new sever anyway but was just wondering. Anyway everything happens for a reason. My reason probably is that I need to move on and not waste my time on pity things like this.

Anyway I wish you all a fun time on your sever and bid you a good day. Because you no longer have any need for me, and so I have no need for you because you have no need for me.

Edited by Ninjamaster43
  • Laughing 1

- Support

• Reasoning above. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

- No SteamID

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

7 hours ago, Ninjamaster43 said:

OK that's fine I have already found a new sever anyway but was just wondering. Anyway everything happens for a reason. My reason probably is that I need to move on and not waste my time on pity things like this.

Anyway I wish you all a fun time on your sever and bid you a good day. Because you no longer have any need for me, and so I have no need for you because you have no need for me.

LOL

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

10 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

- No SteamID

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Ninjamaster43 said:

k bud 

MilitaryRP 158528419406940488_30_1_30.png.bcf8fec00d16e0b0c7c301afef4aea1a.pngMilitaryRP 

| Former USN ENSIGN Jess | | Former Event Team / Wardog | Former USMC LTC/COL Jess “A smooth sea never made a  skillful sailor.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt

11 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

- No SteamID

STEAM_0:0:244919976 Is your id

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||