LR Praedyth Interrogation

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

In RP he isn’t supposed to know some of the names and designations of the people he mentioned. 
So yeah 

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

In RP he isn’t supposed to know some of the names and designations of the people he mentioned. 
So yeah 

I mean, what he said is he heard higher ups talking of these people so i dunno

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Grade: 73

Creativity: 27/35 Bit of a standard interrogation. Personally would've liked some more creative questions.

Presentation: 20/25 Standard. I didn't really like how the font went from one to another. 

Writing: 30/40 Noticed some grammatical errors.

Test quality: Standard.

Extra Notes: As I have stated a few times before, I think you [and some others] should run your test through a program, or maybe even a friend to catch the errors you can't.