1. 1. Monaco for GM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Monaco

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98179331

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Vice Commander of ST's

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 36, as stated in previous posts, this is all from 2015 on the old military rp server, the system has become broken to where i have +3 warns for the same single incident. I have not received a single warn from my time joining imperial rp to now

How much time do you have on the server?: 4 months approximately

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have seen all the movies and TV shows and I am currently finishing all the comics, I have some knowledge about legends too

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Game master to become more actively involved with the Gaming Light community, As I am already a moderator helping those that need it I also feel that being a Game master will help the community as a whole and give them some fun options to do. I am active on the server and usually play every day. I know some of the Game masters and I do not have any bad beef with them and to that matter are friends with a few. Being a Game master will not only allow me to serve the people more but assist them where I cannot as a Moderator

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am already trusted within the server, I have made my way to Vice Commander and have just become a Moderator and I am familiar with the players on the sever, well enough to where I believe that i can be trusted.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: The only experience I have is shadowing other GM's and watching how they conduct events, other than that, no hands on experience

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
On Ship: Rebel Saboteurs enter the ship disguised as bounty hunters with imperial contracts supposedly delivering a bounty. As they go to collect the bounty money they attack the payer or if their cover gets blown they desperately try to make it back to their ship. If they all manage to escape the event ends and the ISD can be scolded by a ISB officer coming to collect a report but if a rebel gets captured he gives into torture and reveals the location of a base on hoth which the ISD must now attack. Their on Hoth there is a small rebel band led by a jedi and the imperials must siege the base, taking no survivors.

Off Ship: A ISB Officer tells the ISD that they have found evidence of a mining operation being used to fund rebel activity and that the ISD must go and wipe out with no survivors. After the On Planet Debrief and every battalion has been assigned their objectives the main force will push up past NPC's guarding the base with some player actors halting their advance to give them a challenge. When the imperials reach the guarded base they must push inside and clear out the remaining mining/rebel personnel until they reach the Foreman of the operation who has found a Jedi holocron. The foreman refuses to give up the holocron and is killed but as purge/IQ is taking the holocron out to be transported a Jedi who was supposed to retrieve the holocron and a few rebel commandos show up and try to reclaim it. Whether they succeed is up to how well the Imperials do against the Jedi and rebels and if the jedi manages to steal the holocron back. The ensuing On Ship Debrief will either be a congratulations by the highest officer or a scolding depending on the outcome.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give [player] [weapon id]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model [player] [model id]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

On 4/4/2020 at 3:13 AM, jinzan7683 said:

+support 

-great leader 

-respectful

-serious

-good to work with

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

23 hours ago, GhostBakka said:

+Support
-Good Leader
-Mature
-Serious about server
-Knows his lore

Good luck Monaco!!!

-SF VICE MARSHAL OMEGA

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

+support 

I have worked with Monaco for some time and I agree that he is fit for this position. Honestly I would love to see an event from him in the future.

+Good Leader

+Knows his lore

+Mature

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 4/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Respectful
  • Knows Lore
  • Good luck

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥