Staff Report On Jay By Fastige- Denied

Bot Im A Boy

AdminName - Admin Report 

Questions

Your In-game: Fastige Veira

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:117582325

The admin's name in-game: Jay 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] JUICY1_1JUG

What did the admin do:First he ARDMED which he already got warned for. he was lieing in the sit also and being very disrespectful to the moderator handling it

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):I could not compile videos together so i will order  them from first to last
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51JWUjy7J88&feature=youtu.be
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7zgro_tJik&feature=youtu.be
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzAPuNpvPmE&feature=youtu.be
4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf71on1i1Lk&feature=youtu.be
5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Gk5fbKMk0&feature=youtu.be
6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O91p9uQDKc&feature=youtu.be

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I think he should be demoted, admit to lying, and apologize to demokiller the trial mod

Any extra information:Basically he got warned for the ARDM on me. But I would like to push the lying he did. he clearly wanted to raid us and forgot to call assist.
He then tried loopholeing his warn by saying I shot his gang thats why he started shooting. In the video you can see that he said he was in team speak and got comms from his friends
to show up. But there is no way that happened I showed the screenshot https://gyazo.com/13ae535926a8adb46b68a91586a4f169 of him running at me before i ever took damage
with his gun out how could he have "just pulled up after getting comms his friend was low" also his friend wasn't low as i showed with the damage logs that are 
very confusing but I believe I only did 30 damage i only hit his friend once maybe twice. How could he have hopped in after getting comms his friend was low when he did 80% 
of total damage like the logs said. Ender and demo where other staff.

Edited by Bot Im A Boy
  • Like 1

- Support

Dealt in-game by Myself & Demokiller.

Overall, This situation was not only confusing but very tense and a lot of arguing (which was dealt with). The situation was dealt with already and it shouldn’t have gone on for an hour. 

BTW, this should be a player report not a staff report. The incident happened while he was RPing, not staffing. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- Support

+There is clear disrespect, it doesn't matter if you're angry and in the heat of the moment, staff should still be respectful on and off duty.
-Seems more like a player report since he was not staffing at the time.
-Make a player report then this might go somewhere.

• Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

-support he got a warn 

he hasn't really done anything  Against the staff handbook   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

Using Teamspeak or Discord counts as a way of comms. If it is said that you were shooting a family member, they dont need to advert assist, they can kill who ever is attacking the family member. 

Saying how Jay as disrespectful, thats just how Jay talks. Cussing, That happens everyone on the server, your friend and you litterally cussed saying, "I hate F*#@ING guys that pick on the new guys" You also were raising your voice and interrupting him as he speaks, thats also disrespectful on your side.

When you look at the logs, you only looked at Jays damage, compare the other 2, they are around the same. Both Havoc and Derick damaged you, Jay just got the finishing blow and from logs, it looks like you were in combat with Derick their FAMILY MEMBER. 

When you stated in your 6th video, that you admitted to get him low, he has all his rights to shoot you because you shot a family member, saying how derick said he was "low" is his perspective on how he see's lower damage with you kept bringing up in your video, there wasn't really much point of it.

Please don't bring up that he was picking on the TMOD, because now you are basically calling him a bully. You didn't take that part seriously, it seemed you tried escalating the situation to something not needed. Both you and your friend were disrespectful too, the sit seemed like a joke to you because it seemed you laughed quite a lot. 

Calling him unprofessional? Do you think that seems right? 

This sit shows that you and your friend are trying to escalade the situation, like your said in your discord,"This guy is f*@#". 

It does show you were trying to put words in his mouth. 

• Laughing 1

10 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Using Teamspeak or Discord counts as a way of comms. If it is said that you were shooting a family member, they dont need to advert assist, they can kill who ever is attacking the family member. 

Saying how Jay as disrespectful, thats just how Jay talks. Cussing, That happens everyone on the server, your friend and you litterally cussed saying, "I hate F*#@ING guys that pick on the new guys" You also were raising your voice and interrupting him as he speaks, thats also disrespectful on your side.

When you look at the logs, you only looked at Jays damage, compare the other 2, they are around the same. Both Havoc and Derick damaged you, Jay just got the finishing blow and from logs, it looks like you were in combat with Derick their FAMILY MEMBER. 

When you stated in your 6th video, that you admitted to get him low, he has all his rights to shoot you because you shot a family member, saying how derick said he was "low" is his perspective on how he see's lower damage with you kept bringing up in your video, there wasn't really much point of it.

Please don't bring up that he was picking on the TMOD, because now you are basically calling him a bully. You didn't take that part seriously, it seemed you tried escalating the situation to something not needed. Both you and your friend were disrespectful too, the sit seemed like a joke to you because it seemed you laughed quite a lot. 

This sit shows that you and your friend are trying to escalade the situation, like your said in your discord,"This guy is f*@#". 

12 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

12 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

I feel like you didnt watch all the videos becuase that wasnt the point about the teamspeak there was seconds from when it start to when i died there was no comms on teamspeak thats how hes lieing i did one bullet of damage to him idk how the logs worked thats what jay submited saying that i did damage

14 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-SUPPORT

Jumping a band-wagon here. It was handled in game. No need to bring it to the forums. 

Also, this should be a player report as the staff in question was off duty and RPing (as mentioned before as well)

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Ok im going to talk about what everyone keeps quoteing because either i didnt get my point across or you didnt watch the videos. I was saying the teamspeak thing in terms of that he wasnt actualy doing that because how could he have gotten the call that his friend was low when i barely did any damage litterly one bullet we asked for more screenshots and we didnt get them thats the only one we have of logs. Jay actualy didnt get the finishing blows because thats why he got attempted rdm not rdm. I was in combat because they where raiding us and jay forgot to raid assist i did 30 damge to his friend and jay did 80% of the damge to me is what the admin said. we said this guy is Fucked because we knew there he was lying and i will be posting a player report if thats what ya think is better. i did a staff report because how he was picking on the t mod

Edited by Bot Im A Boy

10 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

Dealt in-game by Myself & Demokiller.

Overall, This situation was not only confusing but very tense and a lot of arguing (which was dealt with). The situation was dealt with already and it shouldn’t have gone on for an hour. 

BTW, this should be a player report not a staff report. The incident happened while he was RPing, not staffing. 

16 hours ago, Bot Im A Boy said:

I feel like you didnt watch all the videos becuase that wasnt the point about the teamspeak there was seconds from when it start to when i died there was no comms on teamspeak thats how hes lieing i did one bullet of damage to him idk how the logs worked thats what jay submited saying that i did damage

I watched every single video twice, once you learn to read those logs, you did do damage to a family member, he can attack you al he wants if he knows you did regardless, you attacked a family member. I was just pointing all the other things out that you did. I don't want to turn this to an argument so please just wait for other reviews. 

Edited by [GL] Elapin

16 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|