Koala's Ban Appeal- Denied

TheDrunkenKoala

Steam Name:  yillb

Ingame Name: Koala [At the time]

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:97427835

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Matthew

Reason for Ban: It says Blacklist, Im unsure the reason

Dispute: Its been about a year since I was banned, I cant even remember why and I just want to play on the server I used to love. I spent money on the server and I miss it. Whatever I did its in the past and all im asking for is a second chance.

- Support

-If the ban is a year old then it is not able to be appealed 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

I do not know the date that it was added but its true. If you look at other ban appeals that state a year old you can see it says that they are not able to be appealed. There is currently one that is up that says 2 years, it says it numerous times. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Blacklists are not appealable. Based off your name on the ban page, I vaguely remember hearing how much of a problem you were which is why you were blacklisted.

-Support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Are you kidding me?

I spent money on this server, I have at least 200h on it Im pretty sure, I was active as all hell. And after an 10 month ban for probably opening my mouth im just getting the cold shoulder with "oh btw you cant appeal that lol"

Not to be argumentative or heated but that is dumb as all hell

Edited by TheDrunkenKoala

In the spirit of full disclosure, donators do not get special consideration based off how much they donate for ban appeals.

It also doesn't matter about previous levels of activity.

As for the ban reason I highly doubt you just were being a smartass to actually get blacklisted. But that can be determined by Matthew when he reviews this.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Look listen here im going to be 100% straight with all of you, call It what you want I just want to get back on and play the server. This is a seriously scuffed set of rules thats extremely harsh for a Gmod server of all places. Lets not forget what platform were playing on.

I dont see any feasible reason for a denial because Im not a hacker, Im not racist, Im not exploiting, and im cool and collected. What more can you ask?

DENIED

Sorry, but community blacklist's are no longer appealable. You may not attempt to appeal this again!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||