Make USP-S Class 1 - Denied

Hau

What you want to see? - Making the USP with a suppressor class 1

Why should we add it? - Honestly there is basically no difference even with and without the suppressor for sound. They both sound equally loud for me but I honestly don’t get why it’s class 2 with a suppressor and class 1 without it genuine makes me confused. I didn’t even know you could take a suppressor off till I asked in OOC.

What are the advantages of having this? - VIP thief spawns with them default with a suppressor and it’s part of there load out. If this becomes denied maybe make it default when you spawn with it without the suppressor? I am sure many don’t know you can take it off.

Who is it mainly for? - VIP Thief

Links to any content - N/A

Hau you doing 

-Support

For RP reasons, when you shoot a suppressed gun, the sound isn't as loud so you get away with more crimes, another thing is that it is a very STRONG pistol. 

VIP Thiefs Spawn with the weapon so its perma and they dont have to keep buying weapons unlike normal thiefs. 

• Head Admin

+/- Support

I do agree that it should be moved down from class 4 (for many reasons; this being one of them), but making it class 1 is sketchy. Yes it is still a semi-automatic pistol with an attachment, but as Elapin mentioned, it does reduce the sound of the gunshots which enables you to get away with more crime. In my opinion, it should be class 2

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+/- Support

I do agree that it should be moved down from class 4 (for many reasons; this being one of them), but making it class 1 is sketchy. Yes it is still a semi-automatic pistol with an attachment, but as Elapin mentioned, it does reduce the sound of the gunshots which enables you to get away with more crime. In my opinion, it should be class 2

always thought it was considered a class 2 due to its suppressor

That bald Aussie Guy

10 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

For RP reasons, when you shoot a suppressed gun, the sound isn't as loud so you get away with more crimes, another thing is that it is a very STRONG pistol. 

VIP Thiefs Spawn with the weapon so its perma and they dont have to keep buying weapons unlike normal thiefs. 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

29 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

4 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

If it's class 2 with suppressor, then I have some people to talk to..

never was class 2 pretty sure this is stated in the swats sop 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 4/4/2020 at 2:09 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+/- Support

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor