How long do warnings last?

Alex Raddish

I'm Raddish. How long do warnings last? Do they ever go away? I have about 1 day of playtime and have about 13 warns so far. I'm still learning the rules and mess up quite a lot. I'm just wondering because what if waaaay down the line I apply for something and they see all the warns I had while learning the in's and out's of PoliceRP?  (All of these warns are warranted so I'm not looking to appeal at all)

Edited by Alex Raddish

2 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

Permanently (Unless you appeal them if they're false) 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

There used to be a system if you haven’t gotten a warning for a long time you can appeal them all and if you didn’t get a warn for 1 week I think you can remove 1? It’s a bit blurry in my head it was a really old system we used to had I think unless I am talking about a different server.

Hau you doing 

6 minutes ago, zoomzoom6918 said:

There used to be a system if you haven’t gotten a warning for a long time you can appeal them all and if you didn’t get a warn for 1 week I think you can remove 1? It’s a bit blurry in my head it was a really old system we used to had I think unless I am talking about a different server.

Yeah but they removed that

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, zoomzoom6918 said:

SMT felt that system was being abused so minges could come back over and over across a span of time. I have 2 warns myself which both are now appealable, but I am unable to get them removed. To be honest, I really dont find it to be much of an issue seeing that I try not to the break rules. While yes I can be careless and do somethings that are borderline mingy, I do my not to break them or annoy anyone in the process..

Forklift_Signature.png

Dont get warned anymore, most departments dont allowed people after 10-15 warns orso, if they are old most departments see that you have matured and are ready to join, same with applying for staff. Better yourself show us that you are here to play and not to minge.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟