Giovanni's Support Application

Giovanni

In-Game Name: Giovanni

Steam Name:[GL] Some Guy

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83366448

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, I am an Admin.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Extremely, I spend at least 6+ hours a day in teamspeak

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join support team for multiple reasons. First off, I would like to assist the community through supporting the common player, allowing them to have a good experience in the server's teamspeak. I also enjoy the server a large amount, and would like to assist with the server more by joining the support team. Support is very useful if you wish to help the server, as you can deal with players breaking rules within teamspeak, and you can also assist players who have issues that involve various teamspeak issues. Teamspeak is one of the most used things across all of gaminglight, as it is used as communications for every branch, support is needed to moderate the teamspeak, just like staff is needed in game. I also believe becoming support would allow me to gain more experience with staffing in general, just with a new form as Support instead of a standard staffing experience.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I'm extremely active, which means that if a player needs support, I can provide it at any time. I'm also a friendly person, so I can show that through support by making sure players get what they need.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? First, I would ask them what their problem is, then I would either solve that problem if it's easy, if it's a question that I can answer, I would answer it, and I would refer them to a higher support member if they have an issue I cannot deal with.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

+ Support

• In TeamSpeak a lot
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Nice application
  • Good Guy

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager
On 4/4/2020 at 12:03 PM, Ender said:

+ Support

• In TeamSpeak a lot
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Nice application
  • Good Guy

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• 2 weeks later...