SCP 939 Suggestion - Accepted

Dr. Shaw who is inactive

What you want to see? - 

Make it so 939 should be only tranqed when under 2000 health (From his original 2500, which is also his base health). 

Why should we add it? - 

Would make it so 939 wouldn't just immediately be tranqed upon the first interaction with MTF or somebody with a tranq. I've been breached as 939 many times and I turn the first corridor and a MTF Sees me, tranqs me, crouches so I can't kill him. And just like that I'm rced. It also wouldn't take long at all to take off the 500 health needed but it would prevent any immediate recontainment 

What are the advantages of having this? -

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who is it mainly for? - 

SCP 939

Links to any content - 

N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me with any concerns

GLFGif.gif.fd48d3f7c718af09aa862e50b4b4c916.gif

Edited by Dr. Shaw likes pizza
  • Dislike 1

Oh Shit! A Rat!

+Support

Sup shaw.

Anyway, nice format. This would make SCP-939 more playable, and prevent lazy MTF (Yes Nu7, I am looking at you.) from camping the door and spam tranqing 939 then. Then when 939 chases you, "OMG I WAS CROUCHED WTF". Thisll just be good for the server and 939.

+Support

It would definitely take longer to recontain cause a gunshot would draw 939. Maybe even perhaps it could be lured back to containment. 

• Thanks 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support

It would definitely take longer to recontain cause a gunshot would draw 939. Maybe even perhaps it could be lured back to containment. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"