Purge Trooper's Informational

BadAim

Purge Trooper's SOP:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YEh9FWM_DBqa9U3n1auzqYCtXVfN3HdiAzJh6IhtV-4/edit?usp=sharing

Officer application format:

1. Name and Rank:

2. SteamID(find it here: https://steamid.io/):

3. Why do you think you are fit for the position of 2LT?:

4. What makes a good Officer?:

5. What are some things you would do that other Officers aren't doing right now?:

6. You walk into Inquisitor bunks and you see 3 Purge, 2 enlisted and 1 NCO, interrupting Inquisitors and minging. What do you do?:

7. Anything else you would like to tell us about you?:

(You must be MSG+ to apply.)

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• BadAim locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Name and Rank: Augustus - SGM

2. SteamID(find it here: https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:121976942

3. Why do you think you are fit for the position of 2LT?:

I am respectful, and I am able to recognize that I am not perfect and will make mistakes, and would like to improve on these mistakes.

4. What makes a good Officer?: A good officer is respectful to his peers and the troops below him. 

A good officer organizes his troops and keeps them well practiced. When necessary,  a good officer will warn or even demote his troops for acting out of line or being disrespectful. Good officers will also see and reward the work of his troops with promotions and recommendations. Finally a good officer notices room for improvement and will ask for honest feedback to improve himself.

5. What are some things you would do that other Officers aren't doing right now?: 

After trainings and events I would take feedback from anyone that wants to comment on my performance. They can say whatever ever they want 

about me and my actions without any consequences, this is so I can learn my weak points as an officer and work to improve on them.

6. You walk into Inquisitor bunks and you see 3 Purge, 2 enlisted and 1 NCO, interrupting Inquisitors and minging. What do you do?: 

I will the 3 Purge aside and chew them out for minging, for disrupting the IQ, and for ignoring their duties. I will also inform them of how their actions reflect badly on the entirety of purge, especially the NCO. Depending on the extent of their minging and for how long they were minging I would decide if to demote them or not. However if this is a repeated issue or they are  also disrespecting me or any other purge around, I would demote them on the spot. (For the NCO I would suggest a demotion more than the less experienced Enlisted)

7. Anything else you would like to tell us about you?:

I enjoy training cadets, some can be mingey and unbearable, but when you do find a good cadet it is a wholesome moment once I can tell that the cadet I am training is really here to play and not minge, I pretty much start trying to teach them every tip and trick that I know.

IMPRP Former Purge Commander and Eighth Brother

-PurgeRP- -IQRP-