How has COVID-19 impacted your life?

Nao

I've been noticing a lot more activity due to this whole pandemic thing. I'm just curious and want to know if you are all ok, what do you think about it?

Edited by NaoKotori
  • Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

Been unemployed since November last year due to my mental health came back to work start of last month which last 2 week's before i lost my job to coronavirus since all bars are shut not much work for a bouncer around the place so more time on gmod till this blows over

Edited by Phil GSC
  • Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

I mean I don't got school for a while now, and probably wont go back this year at all the only bad part is that they are delaying TV Shows, because they didn't finish production and now they cant because of corona virus 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

My parents are at high-risk since they have weak immune systems, so I decided to take a break from my job until this rolls over.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Yes all children are at home probaly treating the time off as a holiday, when in reality, our grades ar being guessed, our future is in the hands of our teachers. We've stop reviving 1 to 1 teaching and it has been replaced by technology, could this end the sitting in rows and acting like robots, who knows? Our careers are at stake,  they employer won't care if you didn't get to sit the exam, they only care about the letter next to it.

Sounds pretty bad personally 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'