DOC COC Timmemes - Resignation (48 Hour)

Timm

Well, its been a hell of a ride. A weird one, at that, but a good one.  I just don't have the ability to be active anymore on here, i've lost my drive for DOC but wouldn't wish it any other way. I've had tons of memories in this department, some good some bad but it wouldn't be life and what it means to me now if it was all good. I'll still get on every now again to RP a bit, but recently especially I just want to say y'all have made me proud and i'll miss y'all. I guess you could say I no longer am a COC... 

Mentions:

Cammy: Cammy cammy cammy... you always had faith in me man, and i'm so proud to have served under you. You stayed with me through my demotion and helped me stay positive and active. You're part of the reason this department is what it is today. That's for sure. Thank you for reviving this wonderful department, im sad to leave before you. fuck you ill forever be a COC in my own heart lmao #ScottishMinge #NotMyWarden ( @Freeze is a better warden jk love u)

Sanchez: Epik gaymer, this man right here rose through the ranks of DOC and literally revived the department as well. We worked together to make it what it is today, and i'm proud to say I worked alongside you in command. I'm proud of your promotion to Dep Warden, you earned it for sure

Max: Lmao sorry you got beaned, love you man and ill still get on DOC to play with you for sure. Not gonna say much for you bc im still gonna see you hella often. "I just beat up some little kids with my friends" - Discord, Max Holland 2K20

Present and Past Command (Soulness, Charlie, Zirados, etc.): You guys truly hold a special place in my heart. Id like to see more activity from y'all, but make me proud. Continue that creamy PT and doing great trainings, and being all around great people.

All DOC and past DOC: Same thing sorta, good luck on y'alls journey through DOC make me proud, don't fuck up. YOu guys are the heart of the department, make sure you stay active and everything.

How all DOC can improve: (From my last training)

- Aiming while firing and controlling recoil (Download AimLabs on steam for assistance in this area)

- Reaction times

- Following orders from Supervisors and Command

- Being active even when command isn't on

- Roleplaying more seriously and following guidelines

- Being your best SELF

Farewell, my friends.

~ Ex. DOC COC Timmemes 1F15

Edited by Timmemes
  • Sad 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 minute ago, soulness said:

You could have been warden

Uhhhhhh I don't think cammy is going anywhere anytime soon my friend.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png