Mikes Staff report

Bossatron1924

Your In-game: Costcotron1942

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461424346

The admin's name in-game: Mike

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Mike

What did the admin do: Abuse of power off duty with a cuffed personnel

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.bd4ce2a0a3cb095f5152097d22c473bd.png image.png.c2777cf32edece4de38e50c706f61468.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Because hes a trial mod, a demotion at the most.

Any extra information: Mike was abusing his physgun on a cuffed engineer as seen on this photo, and when we cuffed him, he said failrp even though he was using his physgun and then used the /uncuff command to uncuff himself and then proceeded to tie him to the floor, and use his physgun to release him to his death.

Edited by Costcotron1924Δ

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

+ SUPPORT 

- Evidence is clear

- also i was there to support this i am a witness he did use /uncuff for abusive purposes and threw a engineer COMMAND into acid

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

- Shows blatant using commands off duty (would like to know why)

- Also physgunning someone while not a SNR-admin+ (don't think he was stuck)

- Physgunned him into the acid. 

- Use powers wrongly in similar ways to how waffle did

Edited by Chief_
Added part I forgot

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Costco that was a complete FailRP situation I had a gun out and was running and you decided to cuff me. You didnt uncuff me so I admit i used my powers off duty but in all fairness should have made a sit for FailRP on you. i will take any do punishments for using my physgun off duty and will understand any punishments I am given but please show the full story in your next report.

but i saw you with a physgun out physgunning him after i cuffed you

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

I know and I admitted to it and will take my punishment but you didnt explain it all like how you FailRP'd and broke FearRP rules. SMT do as you wish as i am aware of what I did wrong.

Edited by ReZVoRtEx24

Message From Forum Diplomat

Please make sure to not attempt to/cause/continue an argument as that is unneeded on this report. Any arguments will be hidden

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

- Support

So I was the Engineer that Mike had cuffed. Me, Mike and some other unnamed people were indeed missing around, I really didn't care that he had me by physgun and over the acid. I also didn't care he throw me in. He admitted he uncuffed himself and I even saw it. All he wanted to do was to throw me in and I didn't care.    

Edited by Infamous (Ryan G.)
missed up grammer and did't add a + or -

Neutral 

I think that mike should receive a staff strike but I understand that because he is a trial mod he will most likely be removed.
I know that mike is not inherently abusive and will learn his lesson after this.
But, this is abuse of powers and I acknowledge that and whatever SMT decides will happen.
But I personally would like to hear all the context behind this before I move to any one side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLFGif.gif.2d5dfe87030ee9c0f8a6dc7e2c7238ed.gif

Edited by Dr. Shaw likes pizza
  • Sad 1

Oh Shit! A Rat!

1 hour ago, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

Neutral 

I think that mike should receive a staff strike but I understand that because he is a trial mod he will most likely be removed.
I know that mike is not inherently abusive and will learn his lesson after this.
But, this is abuse of powers and I acknowledge that and whatever SMT decides will happen.
But I personally would like to hear all the context behind this before I move to any one side.

+/- for the same reasons above

Edited by m8vp53

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

1 hour ago, Infamous (Ryan G.) said:

- Support

So I was the Engineer that Mike had cuffed. Me, Mike and some other unnamed people were indeed missing around, I really didn't care that he had me by physgun and over the acid. I also didn't care he throw me in. He admitted he uncuffed himself and I even saw it. All he wanted to do was to throw me in and I didn't care.    

I also received a side of the story where Costco cuffed Mike when he had a gun out and shot at him which constitutes failRP

So with context

-Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, Dr. Shaw likes pizza said:

Neutral 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLFGif.gif.2d5dfe87030ee9c0f8a6dc7e2c7238ed.gif

+/- Support as well due to these reasons.

7 minutes ago, M8VP said:

+/- for the same reasons above but...
Costco didn't you get striked in A-1 two times for saying the N-word??

What does that have to do with anything here? 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

- support
I was there to see the entire thing, this guy was just minging with his friends, as most of utility at that time were. We were tired, lacking sleep, and bored, so of course they minged around. I could pull beanz in here and have him explain that its just utility having fun with themselves and their friends after hours. Both parites were also on the teamspeak and had no problems with the scenario whatsoever, but rather laughing at the situation. While I don't believe using admin commands is the best way to have fun, in the scenario we were all just having blowing off steam from the events earlier that day. This guy is a competent staff member and I have seen him preform sits in the past quickly and efficiently. Removing him from staff in my eyes could be detrimental as we have one less guy taking sits, and a good mod at that.

Edit: Let's also keep in mind that in this scenario costco did FailRP, and therefore while not completely warranting the actions of what happened, is definitely better than if he had just done it without the failRP

Edited by YourCat
grammar fixes and an addition.

+/- Support

There was indeed some semi-serious RP going on at the time, which had some silliness that ended up resulting in this situation. Hence my in-character foundation comms message about the arrest. 

I wasn't a witness personally to the physgun part or the uncuff part-- however, according to the evidence in this thread, the staff powers were still used inappropriately and someone took offense to it, which is justifiable. 

I don't agree with the use of admin powers in this situation, and do agree that the usage of admin powers in this way DOES need to be addressed-- However I also believe that if Mike is given the opportunity to learn from this without losing his staff rank, that he will certainly do better moving forward. From my recollection, Mike is not someone who has a history of minging with admin powers, and has proven his ability to work on staff in the past, so he may just need a very stern reminder to never do this again.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

8 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+/- Support

There was indeed some semi-serious RP going on at the time, which had some silliness that ended up resulting in this situation. Hence my in-character foundation comms message about the arrest. 

I wasn't a witness personally to the physgun part or the uncuff part-- however, according to the evidence in this thread, the staff powers were still used inappropriately and someone took offense to it, which is justifiable. 

I don't agree with the use of admin powers in this situation, and do agree that the usage of admin powers in this way DOES need to be addressed-- However I also believe that if Mike is given the opportunity to learn from this without losing his staff rank, that he will certainly do better moving forward. From my recollection, Mike is not someone who has a history of minging with admin powers, and has proven his ability to work on staff in the past, so he may just need a very stern reminder to never do this again.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker