• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Illager

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:438347336

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: RAM/Jr Tech

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Nope.

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): None that I know of.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I personally have been on this server since August of 2019, and since then I've wanted to improve this server for the better. Although at first I didn't see myself as competent enough for staff or ET, going through ups and downs as a research cmd member have taught me how to effectively use my powers given, even if I don't use them often. As such, though I do not think I could handle being staff, I want to join ET so I can make the server happier, more lively, and overall more fun. This is a video game, after all. The intention is fun, as the term "game" would imply. Not just that, but being ET seems really enjoyable, or at the very least rewarding in the sense that I am improving the experience of others. Seeing people bored, complaining that there's nothing to do just makes me want to put a smile on their face even more. If it isn't for me, it's for others.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Your standard, everyday 079 breach, however, 079 has locked the doors to his CC, requiring the use of the generator recontainment sequence. As with the source material, with each generator activated, the more powerful 079 gets. With no generators, he will only be able to open SCP CCs, normal doors,and level 1 keycard doors. For each generator activated, not just will the person playing 079 raise their speed, but they gain an extra clearance level. With 4 generators activated, he has access to the Alpha and Omega warheads, and can shut them down if the Foundation resorts to using them. (but not turn them on for obvious balancing reasons). Only MTF officers and GenSec HCMD can access the generators, and it takes a minute to activate them, similar to the source material. Once all five generators are activated, 079 will temporarily have complete control over the facility and CASSIE for a minute before the power momentarily shuts off and the overcharge causes 079 to automatically shut down to preserve its own existence, recontaining him in the process. While 079 is breached, the termination-based SCPs NLR will be lowered to three minutes to encourage MTF officers to actually overcharge 079 instead of just focusing on the SCPs that require termination.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 2662. Not just is he pretty much the only friendly keter in existence, he also is gamer cthulu. What more could you want?

Edited by Illager, Director of Memes
fixed title

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

Leaning to +Support
A least, it's not your everyday. "Put EVENT [Name] to win 30k prize" type of event.

and no, SCP's NLR should not be changed down to 3 minutes.

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher

+Support

Active

Nice guy

Unique event idea, actually possible to execute

Decent knowledge

Unique fav SCP

I would love to see you on ET!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+Support

I believe Illager would be a good addition to the Event Team for the following reasons:

+Known Person
+Trustworthy
+Good Application
-Event Idea has been done a lot but none-the-less a good event.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

On 4/5/2020 at 9:55 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Active

Nice guy

Unique event idea, actually possible to execute

Decent knowledge

Unique fav SCP

I would love to see you on ET!

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

• Catsro locked this topic