Is There A Way To Stop Someone From Hurting Themselves From 012

horseman

Lore Name: Mr Horse
SCP: 012

Question / Idea: Is there a way to stop someone from hurting themselves from 012
Background Research:012 is a music score written out of human blood. 012 was recovered by Archaeologist K.M. Sandoval and was believed to be written out of berry. It was later discovered that the piece has been written in blood by many different subjects. Later on this caused 2 members of a special salvage group from site 19 to be driven into insanity causing them to try to finish the piece with there own blood.
Hypothesis: I believe there is a way and I intent to find it. 

Observations (What Happened During Test): The first attempt I chopped off all  the fingers and removed the d class's teeth. The d class still ended up using the wall to shred his fingers and continue to write with blood. My next attempt was less brutal. I built a glass wall in between scp 012 and the d class. The d class had no attempt to finish the score so an interview later followed. I asked " Did you still have an urge to finish the score"? "Yes" the d class responded. "Well why didn't you" I said. " I don't know, I just resisted it". It seems as if 012 still has an urge to finish the piece even when behind walls. However, This force is not strong enough for the d class to actually act upon finishing the score. My last attempt was to take a mentally insane d class and see whether they will get deeper in the insanity hole or there be a totally different result. I had the d class placed in a stray jacket and instructed him to go up to 012. This d class started laughing hysterically and asked us to join him. He told us that we were the players and he was the composer. He than started bashing his head onto the desk while humming a song. Whether this was the song of the score or a different one I do not know. Before the d class died he told us he would be done soon and the world will love his piece. One last hit and he was on the floor. blood running down his forehead. 
Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): What ever causes anyone to want to hurt themselves is unknown. However, whenever a crazy individual steps up it ends up differently. Instead of screaming and talking of the same words (I have to finish it). The individual is overcome with pride as if they have been writing the piece before. This definitely needs more testing. 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was correct to a point. However, The mysterious force behind the piece never seems to leave. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END LOG-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grade: (85%)

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20
This followed lore in my opinion, didn't really overstep the boundaries to much, I like it.

Creativity: 20/20
I have to say I've seen this test done a lot before, but not in this way, very creative!

Presentation: 10/20
This test log was long and detailed, however, it was very hard for me to read. I recommend the use of more punctuation.

Writing: 35/40
Besides the punctuation difficulty I didnt really spot much else, good job!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.