SCP-939 Rule Clarification/Addition - Denied

NetworkParadox

What you want to see? -  The following SCP-939 rule is added: "If a human is directly in the path of 939 [Doorway, middle of hallway], and 939 walks into the human, the human may be killed. However, SCP-939 cannot walk up to crouching humans not blocking his path."

Why should we add it? - Constantly do I see humans bodyblocking or generally being in the way of 939, intentional or not. Realistically, 939 would notice a giant mass of flesh that they touch while walking around normally. This will improve 939 quality.

What are the advantages of having this? - Humans will be unable to temporarily block 939 to tranquilize him. 939 will be able to realistically kill humans in his way. Will improve quality of playing 939, qand general RP quality relating to 939.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-939

Links to any content - N/A

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support, it makes a lot of since RP-wise, he's completely blind and relies on sound and touch. 

939 is insanely underpowered, this would help a lot 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

If they’re fully blocking a door then you should call staff.

I think he meant if they are crouching or backing up through a doorway and 939 runs into them.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support, i like the idea but this is going to cause so many sits about "Oh this guy didn't run into me but still killed me" or "This guy purposefully ran into me", and really, unless people have video evidence (Which to my experience, most dont) this will just cause a lot of unneeded "His word against mine" Sits.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, i like the idea but this is going to cause so many sits about "Oh this guy didn't run into me but still killed me" or "This guy purposefully ran into me", and really, unless people have video evidence (Which to my experience, most dont) this will just cause a lot of unneeded "His word against mine" Sits.

23 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support, it makes a lot of since RP-wise, he's completely blind and relies on sound and touch. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 4/3/2020 at 6:53 AM, Falxen said:

big cat running GIF