Ghosted

Questions

Your In-game: Ghosted UMC

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65436734

The admin's name in-game: Crow

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unknown

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C5KK0_83BM

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false since even though I never intended to go down the hill I still went down but I got warned but a bunch of gov went off the hill after but didn't get warned they only got verbally warned so I feel this isn't a very fair warning as I was the only one warned when I know a SWAT flew off the cliff and one Slid down it since i was in the SWAT patrol room chilling with them. Assault one of the SWAT got told he was only getting Verbally warned so if I'm the only one getting warned then isn't this unfair since many more people went off the cliff then just me. Also with my video you can see that I wasn't intending to go down the cliff with me swearing. I was trying to jump on the side to get back to the front and not go through the front door which would have a bunch of Officers watching it. Thus I feel this warn should either be removed or everyone who went off the cliff with me should be warned since this isn't a fair warn then since it maybe valid but I'm being the only one prosecuted for this. I think this is a clear cut case of Favoritism from the Staff since other members weren't warned when I was warned so either everyone be warned or no one is warned. Also apparently what I've been told by other members in the TS at the time Crow himself went down the cliff yet he didn't say anything and also if he did shouldn't he warn himself since he also broke a rule?

Any extra information: I conversed with Freeze and Matthew after and both said to just make a warn appeal. (Also Warn is shown in the Video and its also evidence.) 

Also according to Crows he has his own video of this and he said himself that an FBI along with a SWAT car went off the edge after me which is FailRP since it isn't allowed since you would be dead. As you can see in the Video the FBI is Nathan so that is another person to add onto the list of people that might get warned.

Edited by Ghosted

+SUPPORT

The amount of Gov I seen go off the hill behind Ghosted was absolutely insane. I believe this should be removed because why warn 1 person for doing something that at least 4 to 5 other people done? It seems totally unfair to me. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

51 minutes ago, Sion said:

Wait, it failrp to drive off the cliff? Shit..

It's been FailRP were just enforcing it a lot more now because were trying to stop it I would like to hear Crows side before I make a decision

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+/- Support

You state that you did go off the cliff and didn't know it was FailRP in the video. There really was nothing said that you didn't intend to ride down the cliff. Everyone else that did come off the cliff should be/should have been warned same as you did. You still broke a rule, but so did those other people. 

Will possibly change depending on Crows response. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

51 minutes ago, Asuka said:

You state that you did go off the cliff and didn't know it was FailRP in the video.

I didnt intend to go down the cliff and said fuck when I messed up the jump so its really clear to me at least that going down the cliff wasn't intentional

Edited by Ghosted

Unless that's not you speaking, since I don't think I've ever heard you in game. Since what i hear is "Apparently going down the cliff is FailRP." Then you say "I was sliding down it". So I put two and two together and pinned it as you saying it. Then you state that you can't drive off it, acknowledging that its not allowed to go off it at all. So saying you slid down it doesn't count as stating you went off the cliff i dont know what does

Edited by Asuka

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

4 minutes ago, Asuka said:

Unless that's not you speaking, since I don't think I've ever heard you in game. Since what i hear is "Apparently going down the cliff is FailRP." Then you say "I was sliding down it". So I put two and two together and pinned it as you saying it. Then you state that you can't drive off it, acknowledging that its not allowed to go off it at all. So saying you slid down it doesn't count as stating you went off the cliff i dont know what does

"Since when was going down the cliff FailRP?" was what I said. Then  I saw the !warn from someone and hearing others say it was FailRP as shown by the FBI saying it. So I kind of realized quickly that something was wrong.

Edited by Ghosted

6 minutes ago, Ghosted said:

"Since when was going down the cliff FailRP?" was what I said. Then  I saw the !warn from someone and hearing others say it was FailRP as shown by the FBI saying it. So I kind of realized quickly that something was wrong.

-Support

Its a very well known rule to not jump off cliffs like that. It's Failrp plain and simple man, not rocket science. 

Also with the excuse "why didn't the other people get warned for this" not really relevant at all. It's like you and your friends threw paper at teacher, when the teacher turns around only saw you throwing paper. You get in trouble but not your friends. In my opinion it's a pathetic excuse, don't complain, don't break the rules in the first place. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 minute ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Its a very well known rule to not jump off cliffs like that. It's Failrp plain and simple man, not rocket science. 

Also with the excuse "why didn't the other people get warned for this" not really relevant at all. It's like you and your friends threw paper at teacher, when the teacher turns around only saw you throwing paper. You get in trouble but not your friends. In my opinion it's a pathetic excuse, don't complain, don't break the rules in the first place. 

Calamity is it really fair when he has his own video and even went to someone he saw and only gave them a Verbal when I got a fucking warn I was the only one warned how does that make sense when others were seen doing it by him but I was the only one warned

Edited by Ghosted

So... 

I'm a bit lost on whether your saying this warn is false.. 

Or you want the other people warned for this.. if so go to the report player section. 

or mabye im just really tired it is 2 AM 

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

Masterson Im saying that if Im going to get warned either everyone gets warned or no gets warned. Also this is possibly a case of Favoritism since all the people that went off the cliff as Gov weren't warned but I as the crim was.

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

So... 

I'm a bit lost on whether your saying this warn is false.. 

Or you want the other people warned for this.. if so go to the report player section. 

or mabye im just really tired it is 2 AM 

I think he is saying, if I go down, I take you with me saying if I get warned, u get warned with me lol.

• Laughing 1

To keep the sake of arguments down to a low. 

As he said, its basically everyone gets warned or nobody gets warned. As the warning admin watched others jump off the cliff with him and yet only gave them a verbal vs physically warning Ghosted. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+/-support

-support for falling off is failrp shouldnt of done that jump with cops chasing you(i know the jump can be done but theres always the chance off falling off like in this video)

+support for why is ghosted the only one warned for this specially as it seems that crow only arrived on scene(could be wrong just seems like it) and without any evidence other than verbally told he off duty warned him. this situation should of been brought to a actual sit so that it couldve beeen reviewed to where either it wouldve been given a verbal to all who went off the cliff ghosted included or all those who went off the cliff be warned not just the criminal being chased. 

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Phil GSC said:

+/-support

-support for falling off is failrp shouldnt of done that jump with cops chasing you(i know the jump can be done but theres always the chance off falling off like in this video)

+support for why is ghosted the only one warned for this specially as it seems that crow only arrived on scene(could be wrong just seems like it) and without any evidence other than verbally told he off duty warned him. this situation should of been brought to a actual sit so that it couldve beeen reviewed to where either it wouldve been given a verbal to all who went off the cliff ghosted included or all those who went off the cliff be warned not just the criminal being chased. 

Couldn't have said it better.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

+/-support

what phil said ^^

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I