Niko Bellic's Trial Mod Application - Accepted

Beelzebub

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Niko Bellic 

What is your steam name?: Hatsunun Miku

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:53932668

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have other experiences in staffing. I've ran/been staff on several servers over the years (none of them besides one being up anymore). Those servers being in Gmod, Minecraft, Terraria, Unturned, and Arma 3. Both of the GMod servers i was staff on were both RP, and so was 2 of the Arma 3 servers. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November  '17

What date did you make your forums account? October 14th, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2045411243

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am staff on an Arma 3 server (I own it, have for the past 2 years. Since this app came out, my community has fallen out and i am no longer staff on other servers), but none on Garry's Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I would be a good addition to the staff team for a couple of reasons. The first reason being my activity. I try to be active on the server and the forums. I try to be on the server every other day and be on for a couple hours each time. (This was added the day after, but to clear something up, I was injured and physically couldn't use my computer so my activity for the past 2 weeks has been nonexistent due to that. I had an LOA in EMS so I can prove that I haven't been inactive for no reason. I'm finally healed and getting back into the swing of being active, since I can). I am typically on later, around 6PM to 12AM, and the later it gets there seem to be less staff on. I feel i could help fill the void of little to no staff during that time. The next reason would be my familiarity with staffing. I have a lot of experience with staffing on all different levels. This ranges from being a moderator to a director. I don't take sides when it comes to sits even if I know the person, and I stay professional through and through even if I'm not being respected by the person(s) I may be dealing with. I believe I have gained a good reputation with people within PRP from my time as being EMS. I think that my time as EMS Low Command has given me a lot of understanding on how things run in Gaminglight and I can apply that to staff. But I am respectful, a fast learner, and fast and efficient at what I do, and want to provide a fun and enjoyable experience for all the players of PoliceRP. I hope that I can prove that and give my time and dedication to the server as staff.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do would be to drag them to a secluded area, i.e. a roof, along with the person(s) who reported him, and first start to get there side of the situation. If i can de-escalate the situation without using actions that will be the first thing I do. If that doesn't work I would freeze them and gag them for I can then hear the story from the person(s) who got RDM'd. I would then check the logs after I get both sides of the story to see if the logs match up with one side or the other. Once I would get enough proof and everything would match up, I would explain to them what they did wrong then warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. 

Edited by Asuka
Cleared up my recent activity to stop any confusion, since my LOA doesnt get posted on the forums. Stated my community closed.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+Support

Active Guy

Great Leader

Very Mature and Responsible 

Through my time as EMS Command Niko has shown time and time again he really is dedicated. Always willing to help and is very mature. 

I believe he would be a great addition to the staff team. 

• Like 1

Signature.png

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Great application

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into the staff team.

Niko is known as a good guy on PoliceRP. He would make a great staff member.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Niko Bellic!

• Like 1

spacer.png

Huge +support

- Active

- mature

- nice

- great app 

- low warns

- deserves it

- good leader

should I keep going?

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+support

VERY active

mature

great application

very professional 

Note: This is not the same Niko that people think he is, he joined after the Niko that was a minge and is a very good person. I think he would make a great addition to staff.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Active Guy

Great Leader

Through my time as EMS Command Niko has shown time and time again he really is dedicated. Always willing to help and is very mature. 

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

17 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Active Guy

Great Leader

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+/- support(although more + side because this application is superb)

-I personally, am on daily and don't see you on much (low activity?)

-None the less your application is great, you seem mature and like you would be an asset to the GL Community.

GOOD LUCK

• Like 1

+ Support

• Mature Person
  • Active 
  • Knows the MOTD & Staff Handbook
  • Knows how to lead.
  • Responsible and Mature lad!
  • Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/2/2020 at 6:20 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Active Guy

Great Leader

Good luck!

• Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 4/3/2020 at 9:30 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Great application

Good luck Niko Bellic!

• Like 1

Signature.png

On 4/2/2020 at 7:20 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Active Guy

Great Leader

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 4/2/2020 at 7:30 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Great application

Good luck Niko Bellic!

• Like 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:20 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Active Guy

Great Leader

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 8:37 PM, springs.exe said:

Huge +support

- Active

- mature

- nice

- great app 

- low warns

- deserves it

- good leader

should I keep going?

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor