What is your in-game name?: 

Royal Guard CDT Ben

Apprentice I Ben

MC CM CPL Boris 2309

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Ben

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:236850463

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes I do, Pasted Experiences: Owner: Sundown RP, TitanFall RP, Blackmarket RP. Co-Owner: Vex Gaming, Stardust RP, Phantom Networks. Head Of Staff: YouTube Network, Misty’s RP. Exetictive Admin: Pocket RP, Hitman Nation RP. Administration:  Icefuse (City RP), Bliss Gaming, Quantum Networks, Jibs RP. Moderator: Velix Gaming, Steller Network, Cheese RP, Borderless Gaming, Paradise RP. IceFuse (Imperial/Military/Clonewars)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I believe I join the server November 4, 2019 or so

What date did you make your forums account?

I made my forums account on November 10, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

My ULX Rank on the server is Lord.

How many warnings do you have on the server?

I have Zero warnings currently on the server.

Have you donated?

Yes I have. I have donated close to 80$ on the server. 

What rank are you applying for?

T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes I have and I am aware of the test.

Timezone: 

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I am an active, patient, helpful and trustworthy person. On all of my time being staff on those servers I did not try to poach them, betray them or abuse them. I get along with most people I meet on this server, most meaning the ones that don't join just to minge. I also feel I am an ideal candidate because of my intuition and drive. As staff it is my goal to promote correct rp. Along with that It is key to help the player base enjoy the rp. I will be dedicated to making the right decisions between players, whether it is a user error or argument. Anyone on the server will know that I can get the job done. While I haven’t had much experience as a staff member. I am ready to learn and put in the work to become a better staff member overall. I haven’t had the biggest chances to train new members or help other players with their issues, but I'm ready to scratch that itch. On the other hand I have two years experience in star wars roleplay, I know the foundations along with the rules and regulations that are preached on every server. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would see what is up by doing !bring (Name) and I would ask them why are you killing so many people? And I would go from the but  if they do start to Curse at me I wouldn’t take it lightly and I would formally Warn him and Ban him for 5 days and also warn him for staff Disrespect and possibly NITRP. (Depending on the level of Minging) 

6 hours ago, Obi Wan Kenobi [GL] said:

+Support 

+good staff experience 

+Nice

+Very patient 

-Forgot to poll but I give it a YES

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 4/2/2020 at 4:34 PM, Obi Wan Kenobi [GL] said:

+Support 

+good staff experience 

+Nice

+Very patient 

-Forgot to poll but I give it a YES

Need a poll or you wont get accepted.

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

+Support

+EXTENSIVE background experience in staffing

+Excellent community feedback

+Great application

+/- Get a poll dude

+/- You would not issue the ban as a T-Mod, you would need to get a higher ranking staff member to issue it.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif