Kanko/Greed/K0kos Gamemaster Appilication

[GL] Cy555pek

Should this person be a gamemaster?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should this person be a gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Kanko/Greed/K0ko

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:212946895

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Midshipman for naval, Apprentice III, CMDR for my CC

Have you donated to the server?:  Yes.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:  No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:  I was given one warning because of battalion disrespect.  I disrespected SF because they got me demoted for something I was framed for. It was in beginning of February. 

How much time do you have on the server?:  I have no idea how to check but around way more than a few days.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:  I know LORE a lot.  What I mean is that I am experienced.  If you ask any high IQ command for instance Boris he know I am very experienced in LORE.  I know a lot about Knights of the old republic, The old republic, Clone wars, and the movies

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:  I want to be a gamemaster because I get on early around 8am and get off late around 11pm.  I want to make events for those on early enough/late enough because of their timezone.  Because of this we will get more players on in the morning and night because something will actually happen.  When I get on around 8am there aren't ANY events for about 4 hours.  I want that to change and I will.  

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:  I should be trusted with game master because I won't spawn ANY of the weapons I don't already have or for others.  I won't do anything that will make people feel unhappy or unwanted on the server.  I will bring joy to the people on the server and I will bring good memories.  I am also very active.  I get on almost if not everyday.  If i'm not on that means I either have school or work but I make it happen.  

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:  yes I am familiar.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:  Yes.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: (Onship)  This event will include everyone.  We will be at the death star and then Rebels attack us.   First it seems like there is little of them but then a capital class rebel ship comes out of the air space and with blockade runners that will crash into MHB cause a ton of rebels coming onto the ship.  I will also get 5 actors that will have 2500hp and 255 shield with weapons not to overpowered but not to weak.  They will be attacked and one of them will be captured.  He will be a CMDR and will be held hostage and rebels will come pick him up.  Soon after that once they pick him up the rebels leave.  (Offship)  We find out where a rebel base is and we go to attack it.  It will be on a snowy map one we have been on before and we will send scout troopers on speeders to check out how many rebels are there.  They will return with information and you will start your attack. These rebels will be holding one of our Fleet Admirals hostage and we rush to find him.  He is held at brig but what we didnt expect was that this was a trap and rebels send out for help.  Rebels come from the sky attacking the Empire so SF takes off.  SF deals with X-wings and the ground troopers kill rebels and IF and DT have to recover the Fleet Admiral that is hostage.  Soon the rebel are dead and the Fleet Admiral is safe and we go back to our ship.  (Hostage is only done when I am trained for it so if I'm not trained I wont do hostage just the offship event of attacking rebels.)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  Yes I do. !give (player) (Gun thingy)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  Yes I do.  !model (Player)  (Model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:  Yes.

Edited by [GL] Cy555pek

+Support

As a GM V+ I want to clearly state your application in detail is outstanding. You show effort into making this and you earn my support.
* Great detail

* Great Lore

*Experienced In ULX

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 4/2/2020 at 5:24 PM, ZeroCMB said:

+Support
+Great Kid
+Honestly the person I wish I was
+Very Bright and Honest
+Never Messes up
-Does need to get known a bit more
+Very Serious

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command