• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1- Name : Sanchez

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:77530715

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Admin

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $40

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 4 months

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): Very Good

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : I believe I can bring a few things to the Event team, Firstly I am able to work great in a team and will always pull my weight on anything that the event team entails, i am also a good leader as well as a good team member, able to lead any group of people to reach a common goal which would most probably be a successful and fun event. I am also a creative individual with a drive to make entertaining events for the server to enjoy!

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 2

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : Similar to question seven, I want to join the event team due to my drive and commitment to this server and its players, I want to be able to help/host events that PoliceRP players can enjoy and hopefully make them want more events. I am a good leader and member of teams which I feel is essential for the event team to make events flourish and be fun. I also want to expand what I do on the server and i feel that this team will be able to do that. Finally, I feel that it will be fun and a very enjoyable thing to do, I like building things and making people have fun either through roleplay, Helping them while on staff, and hopefully by making events

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? :

(Must be in EST timezone.)

Monday - Friday: 7am to 8pm (unless a event is scheduled or something similar. in this case I can do anytime needed)

Saturday and Sunday: 7am to 8pm  (unless a event is scheduled or something similar. in this case I can do anytime needed)

(Said 'events' so much that it has lost all meaning, also added poll. Thanks for reminding me) 

Edited by Rick Sanchez

Huge +support

- active

- mature

- nice

- great guy

- deserves it

- good builder 

- creative

- great app

I think I should keep going but we would be here all day

good luck!

PS add a poll 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

-Nice and mature
-Creative
-Well known
- Active
-On at good times

Good luck on getting Event team, you seem like you would be a good fit. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+ Support

• Awesome dude
  • Knows the MOTD, Staff Handbook and Event Team SOP
  • Lovely application
  • Likes to build
  • Friendly Person
  • Professional and Mature

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/4/2020 at 9:58 AM, Ender said:

+ Support

• Awesome dude
  • Knows the MOTD, Staff Handbook and Event Team SOP
  • Lovely application
  • Likes to build
  • Friendly Person
  • Professional and Mature

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 4/2/2020 at 7:17 PM, springs.exe said:

Huge +support