Tayson Terry's MAJ Application

Tayson Terry

Should i be MAJ  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be MAJ

• yes
    • no

·       Rank You are Applying For: (MAJ)

·       In-Game Name: Tayson Terry 

·       SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

·       Current Rank: (CPT)

·       How long have you been in your current rank?: 8 weeks 

·       What timezone are you in?: Mountain Standard Time

·       How many Warns do you have?: 0

·       Permission: Matthew 

·       Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):

Firstly this is how my application will go 1 is a greeting 2 what i do around PD 3 my activity 4 my reputation 5 my skills 6 end  

1. Hi thank you for reading my application now let's get started  first off the only reason I am submitting this application is because I feel like I am ready for major and I hope you feel the same way.

2.     What I do around the police department: I am really great with the people of our department. I know them all and I feel I have a good relationship with most if not all of the PD members. I’m really great at doing whatever is needed from hosting meetings and helping out  new CDT’s. I am very aware of the police department rules and regulations as well as the ones associated with the server. And I love to help all members of the PD. 

3.     My activity: my activity is really good. I am on nearly every day for two or more hours. I am active on the discord server. seeing what’s going on there and even on forms. I try to read all the messages that come through on Discord just trying to keep up with what’s going on on the server. I also like to read through all the forms post to see what changes may be implicated or who is applying for Lt etc. 

4.     My reputation on the server: I feel that I have a great reputation on the server while knowing everybody I believe everybody knows me. I feel I have a good relationship with most of The people on the server. I feel that I am fair to everybody that gets arrested by me and I feel  my relationship with all the people on the server including the new ones who may not know the MOTD to the old ones who I have had a long lasting relationship with is great. There may be some ups in there may be some downs but I feel most my interactions are positive. And if there’s ever an issue with somebody on the server I work my hardest to try and resolve it to help the community be a better place.

5.     My skills: I am in a lot of departments on the server. Ranging from SS EMS State and of course PD. I’m even admin on the server again to help it be a better place and get rid of the people who really are trying to not role-play and really trying to tear down the server. Like I said I am very familiar with what the police department regulations are. And I believe I am fairly good at all RP situations ranging from a bank raid to a simple traffic stop. And with all of the old and the new departments i have been in i have acquired a amazing skill set i have been on multiple  tac teams, ems fr, fbi ss and evan state now with all of that training and knowledge i feel like i am ready for MAJ   

6.     That is all I have to say thank you for reading and I hope you believe I will be a good major  

·       Do you agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg